News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Hi, how are y'all doing?

Started by rootbeer, June 16, 2015, 02:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rootbeer

I haven't been here in a long time,  I thought this place no longer existed.  I am planning to go to DC next month.  Does anybody have any advice for me?
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

The Purple Fuzzy

Don't climb the fence at the White House and leave your drones & weapons at home. ;)

kkay

What Fuzzy said + definitely visit Georgetown :)

I haven't been here in ages either (other than once or twice within the last couple years to request prayer). I had to google Godplace forums to even get here 'cause I didn't know the name was changed lol

Heather

The metro is the cheapest and easiest way around DC. Almost all the Smithsonian locations are free.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

Go elsewhere. It is a police zone.  Nazi's, Storm Troopers and Democrats.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Babs

I'm going to dc in a couple of months, my nephew from Dallas is moving there. Finally I'll have a family member close enough to actually go visit  :freaky2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Heather

My family is thinking of doing a DC/Baltimore trip next May.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

Avoid DC right now - ISIS claims its their next target.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle