So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Yay! I made it through the day, and I'm back at another weekend! :clap: Gotta do a few things, but overall,a relaxing weekend- I hope. :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on October 06, 2011, 10:56:21 PM
Yay! I made it through the day, and I'm back at another weekend! :clap: Gotta do a few things, but overall,a relaxing weekend- I hope. :thumbsup2:

Who'd that make you think of?

This is not Sharing.  I think you're confused, Officer.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on October 07, 2011, 02:13:32 AM
Quote from: Officer Roscoe on October 06, 2011, 10:56:21 PM

Who'd that make you think of?

This is not Sharing.  I think you're confused, Officer.
I KNOW I'm confused. I don't have a clue why I posted that here- I intended it to be in the sharing thread, obviously.  :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on October 07, 2011, 12:29:32 PM
I KNOW I'm confused. I don't have a clue why I posted that here- I intended it to be in the sharing thread, obviously.  :lol:

But we knew what you meant....so it's okay.... :headrub:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

okieoliveoyl

ooohhh. we have a short bus for sale where i work- and if Office Roscoe is special - well that would fit him perfectly. :)
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Chseeads

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on October 07, 2011, 04:30:10 PM
ooohhh. we have a short bus for sale where i work- and if Office Officer Roscoe is special - well that would fit him perfectly. :)

Ask if they'd trade it for a Corvette.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

okieoliveoyl

I just saw a yellow vw bug with the license plate rbrducky and totally thought of Melmel. I have a pic I'll have to upload later. :)
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

iridiscente

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 05, 2011, 05:13:39 PM
BOL!  Kymbr, u r so fun.  I hope I get to meet u some day lady!

Oh... & I wanna hear the dream! 

Chel, you've met Isaac in person?  Did u squeeze the dough out of him?
Talia and I met him too! :D

MelodyB

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on October 10, 2011, 08:20:36 PM
I just saw a yellow vw bug with the license plate rbrducky and totally thought of Melmel. I have a pic I'll have to upload later. :)

Ooooo!

That's a great idea for the future!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on October 10, 2011, 08:20:36 PM

I thought of you this morning cause our water spigot outside says SIMMONS on it.....or I think it does anyways....that's what I thought it looked like anyways.

MelodyB

I saw a car the other day that the license plate said K1mb3r. But it  got away before I could get a picture of it. :sadbounce:

Lynx

This reminds me of Se.th of course.  Not the guy himself, but the situation.  It could have happened on his property.

http://tinyurl.com/42yunbg
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

We got our yearly box of candy from our fuel supplier, and this was in it:

I thought of Mel...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

iridiscente

MelodyB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

I dont know who exactly this reminds me of...maybe Scott.

iridiscente

Riiiiiiiight.... that was completely possible. :sarcasm:

mini

Just remember that gif the next time you have to call the call center for help with your computer...those guys from india are BAD to the bone.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

I thought of Jeremy today while painting the outhouse....cause I'm using Porter Paint......