News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Well they obviously are never going to have revival that way....

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

A random black gentleman we know that loves music...

Reminded me of Isaac.

Lynx

I am only black in somebody's dream.   :nono:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

The last few post remind me of my black sister(long story lol ), she says I am black that somehow I just figured out how to look white. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

You'll always be black to me, Isaac, unless we see a picture of your face.  Kymbrs dream seems much more valid.   :teeth:

Lynx

Your delusions are not my problem. 

I think of you sometimes when I'm at work.  One guy drinks mello yello a lot, I mean a LOT, and puts the empty cans on a shelf to be recycled.  Whole shelf full of yellow cans. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

I really am, and sometimes my bread is too.  Then again, sometimes it is whole wheat.
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

I've had a new dream, its about sethepoo and melmalade,,  :biglaugh:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Melody

BOL!  Kymbr, u r so fun.  I hope I get to meet u some day lady!

Oh... & I wanna hear the dream! 

Chel, you've met Isaac in person?  Did u squeeze the dough out of him?

MelodyB

Melody

well, you know very well I'd be coming to see YOU to even see anyone else! 

Hoping for a meetup closer someday. Wish I was going to GC, that's be a good way.

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 05, 2011, 06:27:33 PM
well, you know very well I'd be coming to see YOU to even see anyone else! 

Hoping for a meetup closer someday. Wish I was going to GC, that's be a good way.

I dunno about that....I don't know of anybody on here that's going.....lol  Though, you all should have, cause it's pretty close to me.  :P

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 05, 2011, 05:13:39 PM
No, she probably could tell I would be embarrassed.  And for sure, I would have been.  In person I'm a bit quiet, reticent and somewhat shy. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MelodyB

sunlight

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 05, 2011, 05:13:39 PM
BOL!  Kymbr, u r so fun.  I hope I get to meet u some day lady!

Oh... & I wanna hear the dream! 

Yup. I've met Ike. And I did end up with some bread, and I *think* sourdough cinnamon rolls? I can't really remember quite well though, it was forever ago.

His grandmother and uncle are both really awesome people who are fun to hang around, just like Mini (and I would assume bob, but I haven't met him yet), because if you listen, behind what they say, there is something important there.

I need some fresh cinnamon rolls please!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on October 05, 2011, 08:00:29 PM
That's never stopped her before!
I beg to differ.  Chel is one person who goes out of her way to avoid making people uncomfortable. 

And yes Chel you did get some cinnamon rolls.  Remember?  You reached for a second roll the night y'all got here and I reminded you the more you ate then, the less you would have to take home with you.  You went ahead and ate a second one, but I notice you had to think about it first.   :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on October 06, 2011, 01:14:23 AM
if you listen, behind what they say, there is something important there.
You just said a mouthful, especially about my uncle.  Because he talks slow and with that accent a lot of people might dismiss him as a country hick and ignore him, but everything he says is thought out.  When he says something, it's something you oughta listen to.
"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

I was putting a whole cut up chicken in a bag to freeze...made me think of Seth.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!