News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Bedelia

oh gross seth LOL

well until the last post this thread makes me purty hungry... I'll go eat some fries with you Amanda!
sounds like fries might be a good emergency staple to have on hand... canned goods, powdered milk and.... fries!  lol

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Chseeads on September 20, 2006, 03:34:01 AM
Quote from: NessasMama on September 19, 2006, 01:27:24 AM

Do they stay in our stomach like that? ? ? ?  :o :o

Never noticed a french fry come out the same way it went in.....now corn on the other hand..... :freaky:
yuck  :smugno:

Chseeads

Well you know it's true, yuck or not.  :P

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

I thought about the GP okra fuss (whatever thread that was mainly in) the other day at Sam's Club when I saw jars of okra....

So, Jerbil, the thieves didn't make off with your fries did they?

okieoliveoyl

I really need to get some pickled okra.... YUMMO!!!!
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on October 04, 2006, 12:11:41 PM
I thought about the GP okra fuss (whatever thread that was mainly in) the other day at Sam's Club when I saw jars of okra....

So, Jerbil, the thieves didn't make off with your fries did they?

Nope.  They are still sitting on my shelf at work.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

CDAGeek

You should go back to BK and request another order of fries, without salt. That'll force them to make a fresh batch (they pre-salt all their fries). Then see if the non salted fresh batch has the same sort of staying power - it could be the salt is acting as a preservative.

joallu73

Potatoes keep a long time anyway. Smear a little mayo on those beauties and they'll turn in no-time.   :grin:

Tricia Lea

Quote from: CDAGeek on October 12, 2006, 09:42:07 PM
You should go back to BK and request another order of fries, without salt. That'll force them to make a fresh batch (they pre-salt all their fries). Then see if the non salted fresh batch has the same sort of staying power - it could be the salt is acting as a preservative.

thats a good idea

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted this once a bit back and it dissappeared  did GP eat my post

MelodyB

Quote from: CDAGeek on October 12, 2006, 09:42:07 PM

Reminds me of two things....1) Justin....cause he ALWAYS asks for no salt, so they will have to make fresh fries, no matter where we go, and....2) Pastor preached a SS lesson a few weeks ago about the Salt and its preserving power...

LOL 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

Hey, there ya go.....Jeremy is a preacher....he can use them in a sermon.

Tricia Lea

Seth I saw a comment on there a ways up  can you put the fries birthday on the events calander    would be good lol

Raecheal

I always ask for no salt too for that reason Mel.

mini

Latest pictures of the fries.

I have some stains on the box from the oil they were cooked in.  May have to replace the container before the fries...LOL

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Tricia Lea

alohilani

That's SO gross. Funny, though! :biglaugh:

ChangedByGod

Gross don't even touch it!!!!!

Chseeads

Their birthday is almost here!  :clap:

Tricia Lea

newkris

just a few more hours and it will be the Fries Birthday! 

:birthday:   :partyballoons:   :birthday:   :partyballoons:   :birthday:   :partyballoons:   :birthday:   :partyballoons:

now, be sure to take a picture of your fries and the birthday cake!  i would suggest . . . a Twinkie . .  . and then you keep the Twinkie and the fries together and see which lasts longer . .  . and next year you can add . .  .ummm . . hhmmm . .  what do you think?  chicken McNuggets?
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Chseeads

:biglaugh:

Happy Birthday, Jeremy's Fries!

You need to take a picture of the 1 year results.