News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chelleebelle

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on February 21, 2008, 10:08:15 AM
* Mz. Ethyl wonders what the worlds record for owning old fries is

LOL

If they were at the house, I'd have tossed them out a long time ago!  I will remind him to take a picture of them today.

mini

Ok, I FINALLY have new pictures of the old fries.  I am gonna start taking the pictures with the date and time included so we can kinda keep track of them.

Also, if you have tried to add them as a friend on myspace in times past and never got accepted I apoligize.  I have it set up to email me at my main address now, not the old one.  So if you are not a friend, go here http://www.myspace.com/oldfries and add them as your friend!

Now, on to the pictures:

The glue that holds the box together has finally let go, so heres a "inside shot."

The sad thing is the fries have lasted longer than the box....

You can clearly see the grease stains on the box.  Granted, this may be what caused the box to go downhill in the first place.

Still golden!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Wow.

I am impressed. :o

This is really crazy.

And we eat this stuff!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

myhaloisintheshop

There may be some mold or something growing on Jerm!  He has fuzzy fingers!

*waves at bob*

mini

They could be worse, that's for sure.  But there is no sign of mold anywhere on them in accordance to prophecy.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

* Chseeads wonders if the Old Fries are still okay.

MelodyB

World Traveler

Those fries are probably lonely.
So, here, check out this blog from a woman who has been keeping a McDonald's Hamburger since 1996. Tasty!!

http://bestwellnessconsultant.com/2008/09/23/1996-mcdonalds-hamburger-karen-hanrahan-best-of-mother-earth.aspx
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

iridiscente

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 03, 2008, 12:26:02 PM
They could be worse, that's for sure.  But there is no sign of mold anywhere on them in accordance to prophecy.
Whose prophecy?

World Traveler

Even mold won't eat fast food.... oh my!
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Tricia Lea

hey its almost time for the fries to turn 3, Any new pics?

MelodyB

Hey! Thats right...but Jeremy is on a board break.

Tricia Lea

maybe whoever talks to him needs to get him to foward some pics for the fries bday

MelodyB

Ill get right on that. Haha.

Tricia Lea

Tomorrows the BDay. I put ity on the GP calander

MelodyB

I e-mailed Minnie about it....maybe he will respond.

chelleebelle

He'll post something on their birthday (tomorrow).  I'm sure they haven't changed much since May, but who knows when one turns three something has to be different.   ???

RainbowJingles

At least they [almost] survived the terrible twos!  lol

mini

Ill post when I get on later....

*grin*

mini

Here they are on their third birthday!  If anyone wants to donate a PS3 as a gift to help me celebrate their big day, PM me and I will send you my address!  LOL

Chseeads

Just noticed the announcement

Upcoming Events: Old fries turn 3

Happy birthday, Old Fries!

Brother Dad

Seems to me this should show us how germ free the fries at BK are.  They are safe to eat because all the germs were cooked off them and stay off them.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

Brother Dad

I guess that means not even flies are eating those fries.   No fries for flies.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

RainbowJingles

Hmmm...  You need to buy new fries, Jeremy.  BK now claims to fry without any trans-fats, so the next ones may not have as long of a shelf life.  Hmmm...  I wonder if it'll make any difference at all, though.