News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Any boy who steals from a blind lady's snack stand should be tarred and feathered.  Alternatively he should have his eyelids glued shut with super glue.  The glue will wear off in time, but until it does he'll get a good appreciation for how it feels to be blind.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

^ I agree. But believe it or not we had some worthless turds do just that last year. I wanted to pop 'em until their eyes swelled shut for a few days for the same reasons you listed...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I cut it in half, remove the seeds and bake for an hour in the oven. Remove, let cool a bit, scrape out the meat with a fork, throw it in a pan with butter, spices, onion and tomatoes, sautée it up a bit add some cream, and shredded cheese, and we eat!

Yummerz!!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Howdy.  I've been struggling with a sinus headache from the thunderstorms.

Lynx

Who knew Purple Fuzzy was a fellow feline?   ???

In other news, will someone ping Taco and see if he's alive?  He hasn't answered a tech (nerd) pm in days.  I don't have his phone number.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Shew. I is beat. Got up and went to the library and then to grocery shop...I swear it gets more expensive every week...
And the a/c condensation vent stopped up and flooded our bedroom floor.  :sadbounce: I've ripped up the carpet, only to find that the morons that laid it felt it would be a grand idea to glue the padding down. In addition, the water has been wicked up by the headboard of our bed, and the beginnings of mold were on one area of the wall. Lord. It's still debateable whether the headboard can be saved, I'm bleaching the slight trace of mold and scraping like and idiot to get the glue up. WHY can't something go right and normal for me?!? :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on May 30, 2014, 07:49:28 PM
WHY can't something go right and normal for me?!? :pound:

Maybe because you're not right or normal?? ;)

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 30, 2014, 08:23:08 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 30, 2014, 07:49:28 PM
WHY can't something go right and normal for me?!? :pound:

Maybe because you're not right or normal?? ;)
:pound:  But I was always told that opposites attract? My life by that line of thought should be beautiful, easy and rich..... :sadbounce: In short, I shouldn't have to struggle. :mad:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Roscoe

Roscoe

Man, this place died! I never thought I'd see GP going without a post for over 24 hours. :sadbounce:

I am sure going to miss this place if no one comes back. :cry:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on June 01, 2014, 06:15:07 PM
* Chseeads leaps out, SURPRISE!!!!!!
:fire: :uzi:
Anyone ever remind you that I am 1) jumpy 2) don't like surprises, and 3) shoot at things that startle me? Well, all of that is true..
* Roscoe  drags Seth's mangled, bullet ridden body to the chicken coop and feeds it to the birds.
Sure hope they don't choke on the lead.... (goes off whistling)

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on June 01, 2014, 07:20:57 PM
Well, um... that was uh... cheerful.
From my perspective, it was. :ugly:

:waving: Morning all. Back at work. And  it's raining again. :sadbounce: I'm tired of the mess, I tell you.

MelodyB

:hyper: :hyper:

TODAY IS THE DAY! Getting this cast off! WHOOT!

:hyper:

If I get an x-ray, and they tell me that I have to put another cast on, I think I will just lay down and cry. But that is a possibility they told me. But I have faith that it's healed properly now and that I can come home cast free!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

mini

Merning. I'm having a slightly blah day. *sigh*

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller