In Sharing 492, Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

Started by Chseeads, February 22, 2014, 11:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Kmymbir:  I am going to hazard a guess that Melaleuca is a vendor of some sort.  Do they sell health food, like a healthy version of Schwan's?  Or is it more like Avon?  What do you buy from this Melaleuca?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Had a men's retreat at a women's conference! Spent my morning at BassPro Shop with a new friend from Mississippi and his son, Had lunch with a couple of friends from online I got to meet cause they were working the conference, then spent the afternoon and supper with my pastor. Great day and nice to be outside the same four wall I been stuck in!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

That looks delicious,  Jenn!   :thumbsup2:

Meeting someone who wants the puppy, today.  I'm glad for her to get a good home.  I will miss her terribly though.   :-(

Heather

Had to miss the last session of ladies conference this morning. I drove home last night and am getting ready to head back over to Richlands. Got a call Thursday night that my papaw [the one i just saw on Tuesday] was taken to the hospital on Wednesday having seizures. He's in ICU and they are looking at putting a pacemaker in. Keep him in your prayers please.

Anywho ladies conference was AWESOME!!!! Only a few snafus. The first night I had a couple different people [not from my church] keep trying to pray for me to get the Holy Ghost as I was praising and worshipping while speaking in tongues. I very politely told them despite the tattoos I have been baptized for 13 years now and thank you so much for the encouragement. Also somehow I ended up getting put into a room with my former mother in law who normally I have no problems with. But once she started preaching to me about how long my hair would be if I'd just obeyed her son so long ago how much better my life would be. [Made even better by the fact she just recently got back in church in the past year after being out for roughly 10 years or so...] Thankfully my pastors wife was also in our room and she put a kibosh on that conversation.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

I worked entirely too long yesterday and it was a harrowing day on too many fronts.

It's very nice out today.  Eating lunch then need to get some crud done...

Tomorrow it's supposed to be cold and maybe snow.  :smirk2:

Lynx

For the first time ever, I went out to feed Dan and there was food left in his bowl from last night.  Maybe he's sick?  Nah, he still jumps far too much to be sick.  Maybe when I let him off his lead to play for a while he went around the neighborhood panhandling for snacks.  I thought he was gone an awfully long time yesterday.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Went to a few yard sales. Didn't find too much that I needed today.

Newsman

Apricot pie! :) I'm late posting on pie, I know.

Bobby, do you play chess?

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on March 15, 2014, 11:12:20 PM
Apricot pie! :) I'm late posting on pie, I know.

Bobby, do you play chess?
No sir....I had a deal with our large, bald, Sasquatch that I would attempt to learn chess as soon as he gets a ham radio ticket, but thus far, the closest I've got to chess is chess pie... :P
Speaking of...I need to find a recipe for that. :fork: The pics I've found online look awesome...:drool:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Listening to my pastor on revivalradio.net right now that he preached in Katy, TX last week.  Ah I am so blessed!

Lynx

Someone say chess pie?  Yay! 

And Bobby, if the recipe doesn't have cornmeal in the crust it ain't real chess pie.  Don't ask me how it works, it just works.

Newsman:  I play chess.  Pourquoi?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Rainy day here...and I'm perturbed with Chevrolet. Rusty has a leaky oil pressure sensor. Looks to be a $25 part and a twenty minute job. I get online this morning to see about ordering it, and found that Chevrolet used at least four, maybe as many as EIGHT different sensors for the same engine, none of which are interchangeable. I have to take the blooming thing off before I know which one to order. Morons. That makes NO sense. :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:stupid: And...now the wind has blown so hard it has possibly blown one of my antennas down AND we have no power for the past hour, according to Lou. :pound: What have I done to the weather to make it hate me?!? *sob*

Chseeads

Cold here. 

Pretty windy.

The other day it was really windy and a light pole in the pasture down past my sister's house broke at the bottom somehow,and the powerline leaned over against a pine tree and almost burned all the way through the limb of it.  A fire truck was there and the light people....but they just tied a rope around the light pole and tied it to a tree on the opposite side of the road to hold it away from the pine tree....  I guess they'll fix it this week.  :freaky:

Heather

It's gloomy and rainy here. It needs to not rain at least for a little while so the blasted Nascar fans can watch their race and LEAVE!

Went and had breakfast with my parents this morning. Took breakfast to Brandon since he had to work. Went to church. Had a relatively short service due to the race traffic and our entire praise team [minus a singer and the bassist]  is at the track working concessions [our biggest fundraiser twice a year].

Now I'm home. Doing laundry. Fighting taking a nap. All Ive wanted to do for the past few days is sleep. It's getting old. I'm ready for my energy to return please....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Lynx

MellowYellow:  This goes out to all our friends in the midwest and northeast.
www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2014/03/16
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

LOL

I shouldn't miss the puppy but I do. 

Back to the routine.  Someday, perhaps not till heaven, I will finally have a house to have all my friends over to and enjoy.  *sigh*

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe