News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

And the Winner is...............................................................

Started by Scott, January 08, 2014, 05:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

taco_harvell

:king: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I shall serve as your Kin... or POTY with all the integrity and honor this office calls for.

Again, thank you for your support!  :thumbsup2:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Newsman

taco_harvell

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 08, 2014, 12:24:29 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 08, 2014, 11:22:43 AM
Bah!!!!!!!!  :roll: :noo: :frustrated: :mad: :sadbounce:
You like my new Profile Pic? It says King Taco!
:laughhard:
Obviously, King Taco won due to MY adroit campaining and hard labor in the trenches, getting the vote out.  :hypocrite: See, Jenn, if you'd not been so full of pride, thinking you could "Do it yourself", and had humbled yourself and hired me, that could be a profile pic for you saying "Queen Jenn-Jenn". But NOOOOO,-"pride goeth before a fall".  :P :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Taco had the sympathy vote.
And I was only one person away from winning.

I did vote Taco - but not before I voted for myself first.
If I had not of voted for him, it would have been 10 - 9.....I was that close.

I'm pretty sure his winning had nothing to do with your bribed campaign fiasco.
I didn't depend on myself - I depended on the people. As most excellent leaders do. Not corrupt government officials!! :pound:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 08, 2014, 03:04:25 PM

I didn't depend on myself - I depended on the people. As most excellent leaders do. Not corrupt government officials!! :pound:
Close....counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.  :P 
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 08, 2014, 03:24:56 PM
Says the corrupt government official.
Hey, even if I were corrupt- which I am not- that is STILL a valid observation. And I don't see a handgrenade or a horseshoe around here. :P

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Scott

Quote from: Roscoe on January 08, 2014, 03:27:08 PM
Hey, even if I were corrupt- which I am not- that is STILL a valid observation. And I don't see a handgrenade or a horseshoe around here. :P

oh?

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on January 08, 2014, 03:42:37 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 08, 2014, 03:27:08 PM

oh?

At the time I quoted that, oh fair and balanced  :laughhard: dictator- there were not. So now- pull the pin. I dare ya..... :P

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

taco_harvell

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 08, 2014, 03:04:25 PM

And the people chose.... :king: Taco!

Scott

Careful gloating.   :nono: :nono: There are those who want to have the first recall election in GP History!

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

:king:
Quote from: Scott on January 09, 2014, 12:02:18 AM
Careful gloating.   :nono: :nono: There are those who want to have the first recall election in GP History!

I was not gloating. I was merely pointing out her candidate won and the people she put her trust in chose wisely. So she should feel good about coming in second.  :king:

Again, I thank you for your support and the congratulations from all!

Melody

If 22 people voted and only 11 voted for him, that's pretty close!  A little more consolidation and he may not have won! 

Now don't let us down, Taco. Poster of the year has a standard to maintain. ;)

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 09, 2014, 04:30:34 AM
If 22 people voted and only 11 voted for him, that's pretty close!  A little more consolidation and he may not have won! 

Now don't let us down, Taco. Poster of the year has a standard to maintain. ;)
We did have the distinguished Roscoe for 2 years, and I feel certain I can maintain and possibly exceed the height of standards set by him.  ;)

Also as a trusted adviser he is always there to give me support if needed.

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 09, 2014, 04:45:32 AM

We did have the distinguished Roscoe for 2 years, and I feel certain I can maintain and possibly exceed the height of standards set by him.  ;)

Height??? You aren't aiming very high are ya?  :laughhard:
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"