News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 14, 2014, 02:30:55 PM
I'm not crazy about Jamaican music. Lol.

What's "ganga?"

A horrible misspelling of "ganja" or that herb you love to grow.
And I hate rap of any type. And while I like some "rock" gospel- Kutless, Petra, some old Degarmo and Key.-most of the screaming mess I don't like. I do love screaming guitars though. My favorite worldly music when I was out was stuff like Ac/Dc, Def Leppard, and ZZtop.
And now everyone that knows me and my love for "Whiskey Soaked country gospel" can pick their jaw off the floor.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Jenn: Sounds like Shachah. I still can't decide whether that group is R&B or rap.

And mellow yellow, that's precisely why I never could get into it. It all sounds like they are terribly upset about something.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 14, 2014, 05:45:59 PM
Jenn: Sounds like Shachah. I still can't decide whether that group is R&B or rap.

And mellow yellow, that's precisely why I never could get into it. It all sounds like they are terribly upset about something.

I dunno who that is lol.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on January 14, 2014, 05:24:14 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on January 14, 2014, 02:30:55 PM

What's "ganga?"

A horrible misspelling of "ganja" or that herb you love to grow.  :P

That would be sweet Italian basil. I didn't know they had that in Jamaica. 

:hypocrite:

Lynx

Jenn:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9UpCYPniuA

And after listening to it again I STILL can't decide if it's R&B or rap...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 14, 2014, 10:23:39 PM
Jenn:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9UpCYPniuA

And after listening to it again I STILL can't decide if it's R&B or rap...

Eww. It's more like R&B/heavy metal. Yuck.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

R&B and heavy metal?  Man, what a mix! 

Although frankly I can't hear any heavy metal in it...
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 14, 2014, 04:22:39 AM
Share away. It's your wall & if folks don't like it they don't have to look at it. ;)

I might even bless you for that.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 14, 2014, 10:44:16 PM
R&B and heavy metal?  Man, what a mix! 

Although frankly I can't hear any heavy metal in it...

I skipped ahead and the guy was like rap-screaming and the guitars were blaring!! Lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Ah, that song.  Yeah, that was one of the more upbeat ones on the album. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Lord hep me. Chey's done brought home fundraiser candy. Those caramel chocolate bars are my kryptonite.'m gonna go broke AND get fat(ter). That is, if I don't die from acute sugar poisoning...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

OK...Im back in Pascagoula for the time being...packing up and getting out of here on Monday...!! :clap:

Isaac, The camera doesnt move, well, it does, but no one moves it, its on a tripod in the sound booth. When Shanae is back there running sound, she will move it and pan the audience a bit. But she isnt back there very often from what Ive seen so far...she is usually on the keyboard or leading the praise songs.

If you watch Sunday Nights service, I think I sat where I could be seen when I was standing. Ill be on the platform eventually, helping to sing, so you will see plenty of me on camera. :smirk2: Im not too thrilled about that.

Jenn...I got a package while I was gone, and when I opened it today, it was EXACTLY what I figured it was...you and your superslueth Rubes... Im on to you. :eyebrow:

But yes, thanks! ;) 

Got a lot to do in the next few days...luckily, Hurricane Isaac cleaned me out of personal belongings too, so I dont have much to pack up and move. LOL

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

OH!!!! And my car that Im getting to use...It was dead on empty yesterday, it was filled up completely for $33.75, and I drove it ALL THE WAY HERE, (plus around Pcola cause I went to the wrong hospital, and had to drive across town) on ONE TANK of gas! WHOOT! All total I got 297 miles on one tank.

I was happy with that. :)

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

EXHIBIT A)

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 13, 2014, 04:19:33 AM
Melbs fantastic news. A phone anywhere amidst those blessings?
Oh...also make sure you check the mail!!!!! :hypocrite:

How would you know I had mail waiting for me if you didnt send it? You knew already I had received the Cmas card you sent, so I knew it was something in addition to the card that was sent later...Hmmm.

There is your proof!

MsJennJenn

There's still not concrete proof. I could merely be in on the conspiracy.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

And no...a phone isnt included in my deals as of yet. When I get a few pay checks saved up, I will get that problem fixed. Dont worry. But it will take some time.

But you are on my text list, so I will be letting you know, post haste.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 15, 2014, 03:07:29 AM
There's still not concrete proof. I could merely be in on the conspiracy.

Interesting point. Hummmmm.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

I saw Jolenes new baby today! I forgot to share that in my initial post.

She is SOOOO CUTE!! And lots of HAIR!!

Even more than Roscoe!

Lynx

I just purchased a soundtrack for Scott Krippayne's "Bible story."  I'm still not quite sure why.  I just hope it'll go over well at church if/when it is ever the right time to sing it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on January 15, 2014, 03:11:13 AM
I saw Jolenes new baby today! I forgot to share that in my initial post.

She is SOOOO CUTE!! And lots of HAIR!!

Even more than Roscoe!
Cuter than me, or more hair than me?  :hypocrite: The hair part don't take much. The cuter part- Lou thinks that would take some doing. :P