News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

How Many Turkeys Can We Brine in Sharing 489

Started by Melody, November 09, 2013, 06:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I went on a massive cleaning streak this evening. I always do that when Mike destroys the rest of the house. It's like I have to make sure our couple of rooms are spotless to offset his end of the house.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

Preached twice this morning, led service tonight, and CH attacks between. Now, I don't want to fall asleep again cause I know what's coming. :( Totally exhausted though.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

I'm awake. Now off to drop things at the thrift store, get my paycheck, and head to serve with the church at the university. They help serve lunch every other monday at a campus ministry house.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I'm at home. Need to go put in job apps, but it's nasty outside.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

We must have had quite a storm here last night because the ground was muddy and marshy this morning, but I slept right through it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

I too am at work. I do feel better today than I have felt in recent days...:clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

We'll have to see if we can find a way to fix that. You're not as much trouble when you're feeling bad. :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Posting in the legal Sharing thread, so not to stir up trouble like some other candidates... lol

Bad night again I need sleep!

kmymbir

So I'm scrolling through this thread trying to catch up and speed read, but I think I am going to have to start over because so far I noticed where Heather is streaking, Melduck is on drugs, 5-o's toupee was captured and tortured!, poor Psalms is drinking (shake my head) I'm not sure what whowhawha is but it sounds pretty strong...
OH and backseat radio had a killing spree on lunch...

What are you people becoming... LOL
I obviously need to return and help you find the old ways of truth on here haha.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

Well, I just set a record, having made this many post in only a few days time is pretty good...
I also want to tell Mel thanks for answering questions that I didn't come back to answer in other threads because you are cool like that..
Sorry I have been slacking!
Oh and can someone fill me in on this new GP FB thing... What happen?
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Heather

I only streak in the privacy of my own shower thank you very much!  :cool:

Home for now. My paycheck was uber bad. Especially since they didn't put my 8 hours of vacation pay i requested on it. Guess I'm gonna go ahead and volunteer to work on Thanksgiving morning. We need the money.

My 3rd bridesmaid has now decided she can't buy a dress either. If it wasn't for the fact that I've already bought and possess my wedding dress I'd just elope....

Roscoe

Quote from: kmymbir on November 18, 2013, 08:02:19 PM
Oh and can someone fill me in on this new GP FB thing... What happen?
GP died, and Fuzzy Beast made us a fb hangout for when that happens. We don't wanna move there permenantly though. :nono:
And Heather, I hate that. Nothing more frustrating than being broke and having to deal with that knowing that they could've easily gave you your vacation...

And for the record- I do NOT have a toupee. Nor did I before they took it. That was lies made up be Mini while I was sickly and defenseless.:pound:
And in sharing- the longer the day went, the worse I felt. And apparently appeared. My captain told me to take off tomorrow if I don't feel better. And my wife, seeing as how the entire family is sick, pulled a miracle on par with Jesus walking on the water. She called our family doctor and got the whole family a dr's appointment- not next week, or next month, but tomorrow. How she did that I will never know. :o
So I lay here feeling borderline miserable, knowing I am about to spend money I don't have for meds- but at this point, I'm cool with it. I'd knock over my friendly local donut shop for the cash right now, if I knew I'd feel better. At the risk of being a whineypants, I'd had to get better to die this weekend. :smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Our engagement pictures got to us today!!! They are posted on my FB!  :hyper:  :cool:

Lynx

Ah, is that why you fell down on the job today Bobby?  You claimed you were going to bug me incessantly today, then I wound up bugging you... which is usually what happens.  I don't get bugged, I bug. 

In fact bugging me is like hitting yourself with a hammer.  It only feels good when you stop.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on November 18, 2013, 09:04:44 PM
My 3rd bridesmaid has now decided she can't buy a dress either. If it wasn't for the fact that I've already bought and possess my wedding dress I'd just elope....

Dump the bridesmaids, wear the dress and have your wedding. Who needs balky bridesmaids anyhow? :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on November 19, 2013, 02:22:17 AM
Quote from: HeatherB on November 18, 2013, 09:04:44 PM

Dump the bridesmaids, wear the dress and have your wedding. Who needs balky bridesmaids anyhow? :)

:beret:

LIKE!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I would, but my sister [bridesmaid] and my mom have already ordered their dresses. Plus my dad is all excited about buying a suit.

Do I have to go to work tomorrow? I mean isn't there a way yet to NOT be there and still get paid?

Lynx

Sure!  Become a congressman.  Er... congresswoman.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

My day at work actually wasn't too bad. My boss even apologized for going crazy last month and telling me he may not keep me come January. He said to tell him what I can/want to work and he'll make it happen.

Now I'm sitting in AZ's parking lot waiting for Barndon to drive 45 minutes from school to tell me what I already know. (That my water pump is going out).

Roscoe

Lord. What a day. The dr's visit took until one. They shot me with needles, ran a 2x4 through my right nostril into my brain cavity, and generally abused me before giving me meds, on of which is a narcotic. Sigh. I rarely do medicine. Narcotics, no matter how small the dose, jack me up. So if I post or text something loonier than I normally do, or perhaps something sane, excuse it. It'll be the meds...

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on November 19, 2013, 09:53:04 PM
Lord. What a day. The dr's visit took until one. They shot me with needles, ran a 2x4 through my right nostril into my brain cavity, and generally abused me before giving me meds, on of which is a narcotic. Sigh. I rarely do medicine. Narcotics, no matter how small the dose, jack me up. So if I post or text something loonier than I normally do, or perhaps something sane, excuse it. It'll be the meds...
Did you forget to tell them to adjust for size and give you the childs dose?

I was having an okay few minutes then Ruby killed my turtle.  :sob: :sadbounce:

Melody

Sharing: it's very interesting to have someone you adore, adore someone you haven't happened to see any endearing qualities about yet.  Lol