News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

WHAT do you hate?

Started by taco_harvell, October 24, 2013, 06:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Dad's and Mug Root Beer have more Vanilla flavoring so it has more of a Root Beer Float taste to it.

Quote from: taco_harvell on November 06, 2013, 02:56:44 PM
Turf wars between Apostolic churches!

Man oh man - I have some stories I could tell, but I better keep my peace.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

Snakes!!!
People who haven't fallen off their high horse yet.
family ran businesses [and by that I mean everyone in the family runs it not just the owner....] otherwise I'm all for Mom & Pop shops and locally owned type business.
People only intersted in how much money you have/how expensive your possesions are
Bridesmaids.....
Church politics.
Politics in general.
Brandon's cat.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Niki

Spiders

Heights

Speed

Vegetables. I wish I liked them and I've tried them many times, but they're just gross to me. I do love tomato sauce (including ketchup, which I only eat on cheeseburgers - cheese and ketchup only!), potatoes, and black eyed peas. I'll eat carrots if they're in stew as long as they're not big or thick pieces.

Noisy eaters and noisy drinkers.

Winter

Tattoos and piercings.

Loud, busy, and/or crowded places.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

Scott

Right now I hate my van.

Seriously!

$50.00 for an alternator and you have to what??? Drop the stinking engine to replace it?  Really?  I hate this thing.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

The Purple Fuzzy

What kind do you have, Scott?

Heather

Really Scott? That's crazy. We just had to replace the alternator in my SUV and it was surprisingly easy. I guess Isuzu/Honda decided since everything else was complicated to fix they'd make that one thing easy. Pretty much that and changing the oil are the ONLY easy things to do to my car.

Scott

Mazda MPV Van. I wish I never bought it. 

In real vehicles, the Alternator is about 3 or 4 bolts remove the belt, reverse process and you are done. Not this denizen from the netherworld.

The Never Ending Battle

taco_harvell

Quote from: Scott on November 14, 2013, 11:41:39 PM
Right now I hate my van.

Seriously!

$50.00 for an alternator and you have to what??? Drop the stinking engine to replace it?  Really?  I hate this thing.
What kind is it? My Dodge you have to take passenger side tire off and work from underneath. It wasn't easy.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Scott

Quote from: taco_harvell on November 15, 2013, 12:44:11 AM
Right now I hate my van.

Seriously!

What kind is it? My Dodge you have to take passenger side tire off and work from underneath. It wasn't easy.

It was in my post..

Quote from: Scott on November 15, 2013, 12:42:07 AM

In real vehicles, the Alternator is about 3 or 4 bolts remove the belt, reverse process and you are done. Not this denizen from the netherworld.

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

I hate the fact that Brandon is out there in the rain fixing a heater core on his car but had to stop and come rescue me because we think my water pump went out..... :roll:

I hate the fact we can't catch a break vehicle-wise!! I need to like in a decent size city with dependable public transit.....or least back in town here so I can walk or ride my bike.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Scott on November 15, 2013, 03:17:28 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on November 15, 2013, 12:44:11 AM
Right now I hate my van.

Seriously!

It was in my post..

Quote from: Scott on November 15, 2013, 12:42:07 AM

I think we posted about the same time and I missed it. Sorry

taco_harvell

A Cluster Headache within 10 minutes of finally falling asleep!

Heather

Not sleeping at night.
Teachers who cancel more classes than the teach in a semester.
Indecisions.
People with absolutely no motivation.