News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Answers... :grin:

Started by sunlight, July 16, 2013, 06:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

Blue and orange,

Aug 10th at 5:58pm

Nacogdoches, TX

please pm me addresses if you would like an invitation.

:grin:

:hyper:

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

He is fortunate beyond the scope of men...may all your years together be blessed.

John  :waving:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Awww.....And on my Birthday too.  :great: And I know I will regret asking, but- what's the significance of the exact time?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Scott

August 10 many years ago, at 2pm in the Afternoon. MY wife received a great blessing and her life was made complete when we got married.

That is a good day for a marriage!  Good Luck.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

That's your birthday?  Great, now I have a day I can send you a gift-wrapped cherry bomb or something.  :D

Unfortunately I don't currently have any kind of budget for traveling.  But I am also curious - why that specific time?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Burrito

Quote from: sunlight on July 16, 2013, 06:18:42 AM
Blue and orange,

Aug 10th at 5:58pm

Nacogdoches, TX

please pm me addresses if you would like an invitation.

:grin:

:hyper:
:hug:

Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on July 16, 2013, 07:12:46 PM
:sadbounce:

Ya know Seth, at the wedding they always have that '' If anyone knows any reason why these two should not be joined together......."

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

Scott....are you reading our texts now? :o

MelodyB

This is unedited actual conversation between Seth and myself.

I think Scott is spying on us. :o

Morso than usual.

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Newsman

I know historical dueling protocols, Seth. :)

Scott

Quote from: Newsman on July 17, 2013, 03:04:01 AM
I know historical dueling protocols, Seth. :)

I know several other protocols that are more effective.   :laughhard:

The Never Ending Battle

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

If Seth was interested, he should have done something about it long ago. If you snooze, you lose. ;)

Chseeads

mini

Better hurry up and propose to Mel and Jenn...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on July 17, 2013, 01:33:47 PM
Better hurry up and propose to Mel and Jenn...

We've both given up on love. Men are lemons.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Maybe they aren't. Maybe you see just a reflection of you because you're a sourpuss. :-P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: