Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Problem is, I don't know whether to wish you good luck or bad luck... :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Quit huggin my cheese!

In other news...our application for residency was rejected by the apartments were were gonna live in. Apparently my parents overall income is too much to live there.

It's great to be too rich for low income housing and too poor for anything else, all at the same time. :eyeroll:

I guess I'll be Cindermella forever. I was looking forward to my own room that wasn't the laundry room, with a door that closed, and was wider than 4ft. But I guess not. I'll be content with what I have. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Oh. And dads toe (one of the only two he has left) is turning black. They may have to remove it...and he has a blood clot in his leg and needs a 4 hr bypass surgery to maybe save his toe. But the heart dr doesn't think he can live thru a 4 hr surgery. And the rest of his lower leg is becoming red and transparent looking, from the poor circulation. He could possibly lose it if he doesn't have the bypass, but he could die anyway from the surgery itself.

:frustrated:

We just can't win these days.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Spent half the night in the er again with mom.
They admitted her. Want the cardiologist to run more tests in the am.
Please pray for her!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Sorry Mel. And Jenn. And Heather, from the other day- prayed and am praying...Since I have to work Saturday, I am off today and tomorrow. I went to town today with Kim and Chey to get the lawnmower tire fixed. Now I'm back home, and feel kinda blah, really. Not sick, just almost weak and have a headache...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Did you get too hot?  That will make you feel like that.  It's really hot here.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

After a whirlwind trip from Bristol to Memphis and back, it was not dad's heart. PTL. However they do not know what it was so there are a lot of doctors visits in it immediate future. Thank you for the prayers and thank you Mel for posting for me. [and sorry I'm pretty sure I scared the dejeesus out of you on the phone on Monday.]

As of right now I'm homeless. Brandon's mom decided to show up at his house with the boys in tow for a undisclosed amount of time. So out I went. I have no idea what the future currently holds for me and/or me and Brandon. He sat at the dining room table with his mom the whole time I was packing my couple of bags. I'm staying tonight at my parents on an air mattress but I have no idea after tomorrow morning where I'll be.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Ouch...  I'd say come stay with us, but (even if it wouldn't look wrong) we're a bit far away.  If we'd known sooner we might could have intercepted you on I-40.

Guess the best I can do is offer my prayers.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Chseeads

SippinTea

Good grief. My poor GP friends are in a mess these days.  :-(

Why must life be so difficult? :-\

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

I'm not in a mess... but I've been told I AM a mess.  Is that better or worse?

But yeah, it would be much better if everyone lived less than 20 miles away from me so we could work together like a family. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

1) Praying for your father, Lady Melody.
2) I just got through nuking more threads (at least 30, methinks) than I think I ever killed over the rest of all the years I've been a mod here.
3) Happy Friday.

John  :waving:

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on June 21, 2013, 10:57:50 AM
1) Praying for your father, Lady Melody.
2) I just got through nuking more threads (at least 30, methinks) than I think I ever killed over the rest of all the years I've been a mod here.
3) Happy Friday.

John  :waving:
Looks like you've got another thirty to nuke. How'd we get targeted by spam/idiots??
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Roscoe

:pound: Well, nuke 'em! They're cluttering up the entire board..
Quote from: Chseeads on June 21, 2013, 01:12:35 PM
They followed you here, Roscoe.  :hypocrite:

mini

Wow...more new posts that ever before and they is all spam...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller