News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 17, 2013, 01:11:02 PM
Why :pound: me for that?  I was picking on Jerms...
Because while you were aiming at the Invisible Dog, you apparently used a shotgun. Ya hit me too, by implying that I liked looking at him. I figured it was a normal assumption that he was Sasquatch.  :smirk2:

Besides, it's been a bit since I smited or pounded you, Rats' Nest. It was MUCH overdue.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Hey y'all, Heather just called me and said that they think her dad had a heart attack while he was at the truck yard. They are taking him by ambulance to the hospital. She is on her way there to be with him.

Prayers for all involved are greatly appreciated. Especially her and her dad.

Thanks.

I'm home and I'll update later.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Kim

Quote from: mini on June 17, 2013, 01:14:02 PM
Everyone picks on Jerms.  *sniff*
Poor Jeremy, everybody picks on you about as much as they do Bobby.  I guess ya'll are just two of a kind. :biglaugh:
'

Kim

Quote from: MelodyB on June 17, 2013, 08:16:50 PM
Hey y'all, Heather just called me and said that they think her dad had a heart attack while he was at the truck yard. They are taking him by ambulance to the hospital. She is on her way there to be with him.

Prayers for all involved are greatly appreciated. Especially her and her dad.

Thanks.

I'm home and I'll update later.
Hoping and praying for the best.

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on June 18, 2013, 02:26:37 AM
Quote from: mini on June 17, 2013, 01:14:02 PM
Everyone picks on Jerms.  *sniff*
Poor Jeremy, everybody picks on you about as much as they do Bobby.  I guess ya'll are just two of a kind. :biglaugh:
'
We were actually asked if we were brothers this weekend. I told them yes- Jerm got the height in the family and I got the brains. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 18, 2013, 03:01:10 AM
I guess Kim got the good looks...
:pound:  :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
Quote from: SippinTea on June 18, 2013, 05:04:53 AM
:highfive: Sandra!

:beret:
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Bah. You've both earned yourself another smite. I'm back at work. Slightly ticked off, as the 'vette STILL won't start. I'm contemplating trading it for a motorcycle as is, even though the car is worth twice what the bike is. But I'm tired of messing with the stupid car. :mad:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 18, 2013, 03:01:10 AM
I guess Kim got the good looks...

What's funny is... I've never seen Kim, but I've seen Jeremy and Roscoe, so I feel confident in my assumption. ;)

Lynx

I was wondering about that... but I've never seen any of them myself so I was just gonna take your word for it.

Yes I know I've seen pictures of two of them, but pictures don't count.  You can do a lot of fibbing with a well-angled picture. :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

SippinTea

The Head Cheese! :bigcheese:

Baby finally started gaining weight. She's a whole 8 lbs 7 oz now. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

I had to bless both Ladies Sandra and Wooby for their posts!

Roscoe

Luke 6: 28 is appropriate here......but I'm not that spiritual. Or maybe I just missed....the "Bless" button and the "Smite" button are so close together. Yeah, that's it. It were an accident.  :P
Morning, all. Back at work. Would appreciate a word of prayer- I have a possible opportunity jobwise that I am praying for guidance on whether or not to apply. There is a Probation/Parole Officer job open in the county adjoining me, and having spoke with some of the people connected with it, I feel confident I would have a shot at the job. Same pay, but with a take home car that would mean about $100 a week savings in gas. It also would be fairly similar hours- 8a to 5p, with some on call.
Thanks!

Lynx

What I do in such situations (don't laugh!) is apply for it and pray that if it's not right, God will let it fall through.  And then try not to get upset if it falls through... which can be tougher than it sounds when they go around you and pick someone else, when YOU should have been the obvious first choice.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 19, 2013, 02:15:40 PM
What I do in such situations (don't laugh!) is apply for it and pray that if it's not right, God will let it fall through.  And then try not to get upset if it falls through... which can be tougher than it sounds when they go around you and pick someone else, when YOU should have been the obvious first choice.   :roll:
Believe it or not, that is pretty much the way I do these kinda things...so I will probably be applying. Gotta talk with the pastor first and get his take...