News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Because it starts out with like 150 people.
Then they pick a certain amount for the number of juries they need for court.
Then the rest are left in a room in case they need replacements.
That cuts it down to like 40 people.
You have to wait until courts almost done in case they need a new jury.

You haven't ever had jury duty Chel? Lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

SEAN GOT THE HOLY GHOST AT YOUTH CAMP!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And yes, I'm yelling. ;)

He just called us to let us know, and I'm completely giddy. He's been fretting and fretting that he hadn't got it yet. Huge answer to prayer here! :D

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Is he the younger one or the older one?  I can never keep them straight for some reason.

Roscoe

Yay, Ruby!!!! :clap: That's awesome!. Cheyenne began asking me about baptism last night, and when I questioned her, she knew exactly why we baptize. Really didn't expect her to understand this young, but she seems to...And going back a few posts......I deny! I deny!
Quote from: Newsman on June 24, 2013, 04:43:48 PM
You didn't deny it, though!

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on June 24, 2013, 04:05:55 PM
Quote from: Newsman on June 24, 2013, 12:57:17 PM
:clap:

Quote from: Roscoe on June 24, 2013, 11:39:38 AM
I need to talk the wife into agreeing we need some more children!
:o :o
:pound: :pound: THAT was made up out of whole cloth! That's not reporting, that's instigating! :pound: :pound:
I am back at work. Got home last night and played with the radio a bit, talking to a guy on a tiny island in the South Alantic, which was cool....Then I went to bed. Slept sound until time to come here. Bah. I'm ready to go home already, and that's AFTER a donut and a Dr Pepper. Grumpiness is my friend, apparently, and it sticketh closer than a brother in the mornings......I am SO not a morning person.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Yay for Sean!!

Im up...took dad in to town, went to WM, come home and I have a chicken in one crock pot and turnips in the other one.

I got some green tomatoes yesterday, I may fry those tonight. yummmmmmm!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Newsman

Denial is the first stage to acceptance!  :hypocrite:

Quote from: Roscoe on June 25, 2013, 11:28:10 AM
And going back a few posts......I deny! I deny!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on June 25, 2013, 10:43:01 AM
Is he the younger one or the older one?  I can never keep them straight for some reason.
He is the older one. :)

MelodyB

I was gonna say that, but I wasnt sure it was right...I never can remember either.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Nelle

Roscoe.. Mini....

My husband and I are going to the "street machine nationals" (his words) this weekend. Supposedly tons of beautiful classic cars.. That will somehow fit in between my mom hopefully being here and the yard sale and him working, haha. Either way.. thought of you two.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

I'm puzzled.  I never see an old computer show, or an old box fan show, or an old air conditioner show.  Why are cars different?  :P

What we need is an old music show.  Lots of great songs are discarded simply because they are old. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Nelle on June 25, 2013, 07:37:09 PM
Roscoe.. Mini....

My husband and I are going to the "street machine nationals" (his words) this weekend. Supposedly tons of beautiful classic cars.. That will somehow fit in between my mom hopefully being here and the yard sale and him working, haha. Either way.. thought of you two.
VERY jealous.... but I DO get to see Taco and RainbowJingles, so I won't be too upset.... I just wished more of the folks here could make it over....Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and sunday.....we gonna have a good time, and hopefully see God move. :clap2: :clap: :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Hopefully? Where two or three are gathered together...

Be sure and tell us all about it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Yes, Sean is my oldest boy. (Thanks, Sandra. I'm just now seeing the questions.) :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Settherrrs :hug:

Saw fairy cakes in the store over the weekend, thought of you. lol
Also was thinking of Tea....and someone else I met many moons ago on here. Sigh. :sadbounce:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Newsman

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Veggietales.  Bob and Larry Sing the 80's.  Im sorry, but this is cracking me up.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

:spitlaugh:

They changed the lyrics of "Walk Like a Egyptian" to say: If you want to find all the cops, they are hanging out in the donut shop, they sing and dance (oh whey oh) spin their clubs, cruise down the block...LOL

Roscoe needs a copy of this.  I can just imagine him doing a Egyptian dance in the doughnut shop.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on June 26, 2013, 02:30:14 PM
Roscoe needs a copy of this.  I can just imagine him doing a Egyptian dance in the doughnut shop.

:anon: :yikes: :shakeno:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

And here I always thought Veggie Tales did christian music... Now they're dissing cops.  Tsk, tsk.
"Do you sing at church?"