They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

You gotta move, you gotta move
When the Lord gets ready, you gotta move
:sing:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roxie

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Newsman

Newsman

Roscoe

SO not right to crack on my state and lock the thread before I can defend it..:pound: That's abuse of power...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Glad it's Friday :)

Only a little over two weeks until my distant kiddos get home for a visit.

Roscoe

Man. I can't believe today is the last day of my vacation. :sadbounce: Uncle Ron is heading back Missouri way, and this time didn't find a truck to add to his collection. We did have a nice cookout with Mini and Chellebelle and younguns though, and we are fixing to leave to meet them in Conway, where Lou and Chellebeele are gonna try to bankrupt us with yardsales while Mini and I head fer tha hills and see what's at the mountain on the last day of the car show.....

mini

Just think.  Next year Uncle Ron will have double the money for a car.... :ugly: 

I wonder if we should annoy Kim today? 
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

SippinTea

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 14, 2013, 05:06:52 PM
Only a little over two weeks until my distant kiddos get home for a visit.

Yay!! :) I'm happy for you!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm so ready to see them.  Chel might as well be distant as much as I see her...

Lynx

Grandma, uncle Fred, uncle Stanley, aunt Diane and aunt Lucy took off early this morning for Texas, where they are collecting some family down there and flying to Seattle to board ship for a cruise.  Meanwhile my cousin Debbie and her husband are taking off on a delivery run - he's a trucker.  So I'm here at home with the two dogs that Fred and Debbie share.  They're nice dogs, rather small, and they don't bark at everything... but they will watch you everywhere you go, everywhere you stand, everywhere you sit, there will be canine eyes constantly on you.  Probably because they're afraid you'll drop a crumb and they'll miss it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Kim

Quote from: mini on June 15, 2013, 12:34:51 PM
Just think.  Next year Uncle Ron will have double the money for a car.... :ugly: 

I wonder if we should annoy Kim today?
Waited all day for someone to annoy me, but not a peep from Mini or Roscoe.  Guess ya'll are having too much fun seeing what is left on the Mountain!!! 

mini

I tried to get roscoe to come pester you.  But he was preoccupied with Sasquatch sightings....

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Nothing added to this quote! I'm glad you agree!

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on June 14, 2013, 04:13:14 AM
SO right to crack on my state and lock the thread before I can defend it. That's a use of power...

Newsman

Folks, I'm asking for your help! Our belov   hmmm.. well lik...OK, TOLERATED friend Seth needs some 'encouragement.' So, if you get the chance, maybe even three or four times today, would you message Seth with nothing in the message body except your favorite/signature smiey?

Thanks!
John  :waving:

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on June 17, 2013, 05:11:42 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 16, 2013, 02:45:59 PM
He likes looking at you that much?

I blessed you for that. ;)

:beret:
:pound: And I smited you for that...
Kimmy,we meant to come over.....but there were old cars. And BBQ. So we were a little preoccupied.....

And john- :pound: for the malicious tampering with my comment to make it suit your needs.

The Purple Fuzzy