News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

When I see Mini... I automatically think...

Started by Scott, May 22, 2013, 06:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

Roscoe

:o Dude. I've saw Mini several times. I do NOT think of that. Maybe a balding Sasquatch, but not the mouse.... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

She's Minnie Mouse, not mini.

Its not my fault you folks from up north can't read.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Scott

Quote from: mini on May 23, 2013, 12:06:11 PM
She's Minnie Mouse, not mini.

Its not my fault you folks from up north can't read.

:ugly:

Phonics Bro... Phonics!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

SippinTea

Funny. 'Cause whenever I see "mini" I think of a huge ol' dude from OK. Not something miniscule. :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Folks don't call him mini-skirt for nothin'.