News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

PRAYER FOR MY CHURCH URGENT

Started by Dew-Ax-238, May 14, 2013, 07:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

Please pray for my Pastor Rev. Dan Nelson, his family and my church family, our Pastor's wife passed away suddenly  on Sunday Morning at 2 AM of a massive heart attack. We are all in shock can not get over this.. My poor pastor is beside himself... next month they would of been married 48 years.

I go to a small church (about 30) and this is the 4th death in less then a year an half...

We all feel like we are stuck in the middle of a nightmare..

Please remember us at this very difficult time..
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

Dew-Ax-238

This seems like a very bad nightmare.....She was such a godly woman. Always had a smile on her face. Never had a bad word to say about anyone... Always positive.. Here is her Obit.

NELSON, Martha Jean, 69, of Cadiz, passed away unexpectedly Sunday morning, May 12, 2013, at the Harrison Community Hospital, Cadiz.

She was born April 20, 1944, in Zanesville, a daughter of the late William Christopher and Mary Roberta Marshall Pidcock.

She was a member of the Apostolic Pentecostal Church, St. Clairsville, and was a pastor's wife for 50 years.

She is survived by her husband, Pastor Daniel C. Nelson, A.L.J.C. Minister; daughter Lesa (Brian) Winegar; sons, Daniel II (Sherry) Nelson, Mathew (Dawn) Nelson, and Adam (Jeanie) Nelson; one brother, Jo hn (Diane) Pidcock; 11 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and two foster children Ting-U Chen and Tiffany Custer. One sister, Betty Clark, is deceased.

Calling hours will be Tuesday, May 14, from 5-8 p.m. at The Anchor Church, 1365 Chamberlain Street, Zanesville. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, May 15, at the church with Pastor Ralph Tisdale officiating. Burial will be in Bloomfield Cemetery.

Mock-Miller Funeral Home, New Concord, is entrusted with the services.

My poor PASTOR....
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Dew-Ax-238

Niki

When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

Dew-Ax-238

This poem seems to best describes my Pastors wife.....

The Pastor's Wife

by Judy Bowling

She's a Godly woman, she has such grace

Always a warm greeting, a smile on her face

She's always encouraging, she knows her place

She is – The Pastor's Wife

She has to always look just right

Always on time, though the schedule's tight

From early morning, till late at night

Always – The Pastor's Wife

She's such a Lady, everyone's friend

She serves with love from deep within

All of the rifts she tries to mend

Oh she's – The Pastor's Wife

She carries your burdens, she prays for you

Sometimes she cries the whole night through

But you won't know when she's feeling blue

'Cause she's – The Pastor's Wife

At church as she starts to walk up the aisle

So many needs to stop and talk for awhile

Though she is tired, she has her own trials

She's patient, she's – The Pastor's Wife

Her life, her time is not her own

There's always a need, they go on and on

With a knock on the door or a ringing phone

That's the life of – The Pastor's Wife

Her husband she shares with a whole congregation

She humbly accepts his intense dedication

In loneliness she kneels to seek consolation

God Bless – The Pastor's Wife

She will someday reach the end of her race

As she meets her Master, face to face

Surely our God had a Special Place

In heaven for – The Pastor's Wife

Snoop

Praying for yall in the Name of Jesus!

Heather

I pray you all have a blessed, comforting service today Bev. *HUG*
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Dew-Ax-238

Dew-Ax-238

Please continue to pray for my church and my pastor.. He has taken a month off to mourn the death of his wife. He is not sure if he will stay and pastor us or not. He is hurting so bad... My heart goes out to him. A church in Zanesville Ohio has been sending us preachers to fill in..

Please pray for comfort and direction.. Thanks...