News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

That that's where they're from. ;P 

DO you know them?  The lead's name is Tutu. Get me an autograph!!

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on June 12, 2013, 10:36:49 PM
Found out today that an apartment came open where we had applied, and so we will be moving in July.

I have mixed emotions on the matter. I want our own place again, but I also love living at the church.

Is Furby going with?

The Purple Fuzzy

Furby did his best to get me to pet him.  I just wasn't interested. :smirk:

MelodyB

Unfortunately, Furby will be going. Mom has to pay an extra $200 for a pet deposit. However he _could_ meet a tragic end before we move.

:freaky2:

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Thanks to my boss I now have an iphone as my work phone.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Newsman

Newsman