News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Eh... I'm thinking about it. Dunno yet.

Will this be a group thing, hanging out together for the whole youth conference? Or we will be just going individually and meeting one day for a while to chat? Personally I vote for going as a group - you can get some great rates. Besides, flying solo is so boring at these things.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Well I for one will be with my Young people. I am a part of the Youth staff and I have a responsibility to chaperone the Youth. But! We can meet and see each other as much as we can.

Dont forget add Justin to the mix. He will be there too! Estranged GPer and Dome member. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Hey no problem. We are now part of Melody's youth group. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on May 08, 2013, 01:33:39 AM
Haha! If cheese, heather, Mel, Ike, and both porters are going I may try to go...

Ooo, if Chellypoo goes that would sweeten the pot.  :freaky2:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Chseeads

Lord, looking at the KFC Yum Center's website, One Direction is going to be there in June....  If Amanda from your youth finds that out she'll want to come early for that.  :P

Roscoe

:sadbounce: :sadbounce: No way could I make it.   :sadbounce:
Morning all. Back at work. Looks like it will be a beautiful day.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Heather

Im going with our group of around 30. I will have responsibilities with my church but im sure id be allowed to break away on occasion.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Im going with a group too.  I might be able to say hi, but I dont know what all would be happening. 
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Starlight, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight
I wish for a good 20 cast-iron loaf pans.  These flimsy tin things are more trouble than they are worth.

*looks around... *

Stupid star!  If Jiminy were here I'd squash him.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Well if Heather, Melody and Mini are all going to be with their own groups... that leaves me and Seth.  Anyone who knows Seth in person, is he okay to hang out with or does he prefer to fly solo?

Also, who knows the most about Louisville, KY?  What areas of town should we avoid? You know me and my affinity for thrift stores and pawn shops... don't want to wander into places where I'll get shot.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:pound: Seth. And Isaac, one day, brother, I am gonna shock you by showing up in your area.......If I could talk Snoop into coming westward a bit I could meet both of ya. But Kentucky is out....even though the event ends the day before a blessed event that should be a national holiday. (My birthday)  :hypocrite: :hypocrite:
And in other news- I've been sans internet all day. The system at work was down. Made for a boring day.  Now it's time for church......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Seth SAYS he likes to fly solo, but he's loads of fun to hang out with. Really. The Domer trip wouldn't have been nearly as fun without him there. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

kmymbir

Hmmm.. I may check into this and see if my church will be going.. Brent will be away at training, so I can go solo.... let me get back to you guys..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Now if we could only get taco and rainbow to go. They are wonderful conversationalists.
"Do you sing at church?"

Kim

Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2013, 09:03:30 PM
  :pound: Seth. And Isaac, one day, brother, I am gonna shock you by showing up in your area.......If I could talk Snoop into coming westward a bit I could meet both of ya. But Kentucky is out....even though the event ends the day before a blessed event that should be a national holiday. (My birthday)  :hypocrite: :hypocrite:
And in other news- I've been sans internet all day. The system at work was down. Made for a boring day.  Now it's time for church......
Oh brother!!!   National holiday you say?   Do you REALLY think you're that special?

Lynx

Yes he is special I am special too my mommy said so that is why I rode the special short bus yup. :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on May 09, 2013, 02:12:12 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2013, 09:03:30 PM
Oh brother!!!   National holiday you say?   Do you REALLY think you're that special?
Fixed for you. :P  And yes, I do. :hypocrite:

Newsman

Hmm...the plot sickens...

And is Seth picking up some of Melodya's ways? Didn't he say something about 'sweet pot'?  :nono:

John  :waving: