News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Newsman

Newsman

Roscoe

Ze Newsman is nuttier than a fruit cake,too.  :goodmod:

Morning, all. I have range duty today and that meant I got to sleep in a bit, and will get home early. It also meant that I don't have to drive to Little Rock today, since we are using a range that is local to me. This is good. :lol: Off to make things go bang..... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Have fun.

I am so ready for Monday.  I will have a night off!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

Weirdoes (Seth is slacking, didn't want y'all to feel neglected.)  :hypocrite:

Oh, and Seth  :pound:

John  :waving:

Lynx

If you're dragging, I recommend chocolate.  If you're dragon...  :o I'm glad I'm here and you're there.  And I recommend chocolate.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Dragons eat other dragons...Lewis said so.

share:
I was at the hosp till 10:30 last night. Then was on the phone for an hour with a few people trying to get them together to get us rooms for NAYC. This and that and the other. Then I still had to go to WM. I got home about midnight, and then after a brief nap, I got up and took dad to dialysis, and spent the rest of the morning with Ann at the hospital again. She FINALLY, after four days, is well enough to go to a regular room, so we got her all moved today. So then I went and picked up dad, came home, cleaned the kitchen, and layed out stuff for supper.

Now I'm gonna take the trash all out, and pack a bag cause after supper I'm going BACK to the hospital to help Ann with a shower and wash her hair, and stay the night.

Busy day tomorrow too.

Heather

Mel forgot the important part about how now BOTH of us are going to NAYC and how a meetup WILL happen  :cool:

Work is going ok. Get to leave early because my car is already going to looked at. Honestly its just a dent anf my bumper is more crooked. They could cut me a check and ill use the money toward NAYC :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Pooty.

Literally....

I may take over the neighbor lady's pooper scoopering business.  :freaky:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

So we're on the same page... is this UPCI's or ALJC's youth congress?
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

MelodyB

UPCI all the way baby! 

WHOOT! An official GP meet! Now if Seth would come down...

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

Hmm... August, I see. I had not even thought about going, as it would look kind of odd for a single guy with gray receding hair to be there by himself. But if you all are going to be there...
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

Haha! If cheese, heather, Mel, Ike, and both porters are going I may try to go...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!