News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Outreach

Started by Snoop, April 28, 2013, 03:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should catch the most flack?

Roscoe
1 (50%)
Mini
0 (0%)
Taco
0 (0%)
Snoop
0 (0%)
any one you choose
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 01, 2013, 10:11:30 PM

Snoop

My name is Jimmy DeBuque but you can call me Snoop! ( thanks roscoe). I go to Bro. Darrell Thrasher's church in Columbia Tn, The Lighthouse Church of Jesus Christ! Our outreach, Destination Immortality, is going into the Columbia Housing Authority complex's and having Bible Studies, Services, Sunday School Dept. is actively involved, etc. God is blessing us too. A lady and her two daughters came, the lady and her 15 year old daughter was in the Altar. We baptized the three of them in Jesus Name and the mom received the Holy Ghost! To God be the Glory!!!

Lynx

Tennessee in da house!

I know that's old fashioned.  I don't care.  TN representin' in da house! 

I'm Isaac, down in southwest TN.  Howdy.  I'm a music nut, a chocolate connoisseur and a computer... well, not a computer expert, but an expert computer user.  And I can talk for hours (and hours and hours and hours and...) about any of those.  Trust me, bring up any of those three and you WILL be bored to tears. 

Welcome to the forum.  Kick your shoes off and set a spell.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Snoop!  I dun think I knowed you!  :P
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Another TN peep!! I'm Heather from the East Side! [said in fake rapper way]. I'm from Bristol Tenn. Way up by Virginia. As in the state line is 4 miles from my house.....

Welcome! Glad to hear fresh revival is happening everywhere  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Snoop! 'bout time you made it. Now, Mini, Taco- see? Fresh meat to torment, you can leave me alone now.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

Welcome, Snoop! Remember, Hassle Roscoe Day is Mon-Fri., weekends and holidays. The same for Seth and Minnie!

John  :waving:

Lynx

Yes but only between the hours of 12am to noon and then from 12pm to midnight.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

That's what they all say.
"Do you sing at church?"

Niki

Awesome! I love hearing about what God is doing. I'm from your neighboring state to the east - North Carolina. :-)
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

Scott

While we were feeding the homeless yesterday, we found a UPCI kid - 21 years old - temporarily homeless and staying in a shelter. He had moved here for family and had no place to live.  He is in the Job Corps now, and will have a place to live starting Monday. He was in church this morning.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Snoop

Thank yall for making ole Snoop feel the love! I mean that in a Christian way! I have Roscoe to thank for tellin me about this site, and naming me Snoop! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lynx

Word up, my homie.   :hip:
"Do you sing at church?"

Snoop

Psalm_97  How do ou see your buddy liston here?

Lynx

Beats me.  What's a buddy list? Sounds like a Yahoo IM function.
"Do you sing at church?"

Snoop

:great:  :clap2: Roscoe, dont you be tellin no body to bother me! You get it cause you deserve it!

Heather

Quote from: Scott on April 29, 2013, 12:20:56 AM
While we were feeding the homeless yesterday, we found a UPCI kid - 21 years old - temporarily homeless and staying in a shelter. He had moved here for family and had no place to live.  He is in the Job Corps now, and will have a place to live starting Monday. He was in church this morning.

We're the only church who will go pick up students from Job Corps. Almost everyone one we've picked up in the past 2 years has been baptized in Jesus Name and the majority has received the Holy Ghost while here. We pick up 2 vans worth of students every Sunday.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Snoop

Hey yall, I read something funny........mini said he is innocent! LOL<------for real!

sunlight

Dude! I totally missed the poll at the top of this! Well, rats!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

As did I.  I noticed it only this morning.  And I would have had a vote to cast too.  Ah well.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

bah. Y'all would've picked me to be harassed anyway. :pound: Y'all let Mini get away with everything. *whine*
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I never said which way I would have voted, only that I would have had a vote to cast.  :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

I think there should have been an "all of the above" option. ;)