News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Heather's back, and not so blue, she has less gall in SHARING 482

Started by Lynx, April 09, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I asked the doctor if it was mitigated or unmitigated gall. The doctor said it was the most unmitigated gall he had ever seen.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

I really was thinking she was going to be gone for like a week or something...lol 

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I was only in surgery for 45 minutes. There was another lady there for a gallbladder extraction too. Sorry im kinda disjointed. Pain, plus meds. My brain is kinda jumbled.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on April 09, 2013, 07:34:32 PM
My brain is kinda jumbled
We coulda told you that long before the gallbladder issue. :P :P
Shoot, she weren't out long enough to miss. I had no time to stir up any real or imagined hijinks... :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

If we really wanted to mess with her head, we should delete all these threads about her.  She would wonder if she was dreaming when she read them.  LOL

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Didnt yall do something similar to me once when I was on a tech fast?

Heather

My mamaw (the one that hates me normally) is paying the rest of my surgery bill. God provides in the strangest of ways.

Melody

Heather, do you feel like a part of you is missing? 

Does the empty spot cause your other organs to shift? 

Can you eat anything yet?

I'm sure glad you came through well. :-)   💜

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

What are you procrastinating?

Well, the storms aren't here yet.  Just cloudy and sprinkling so far.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 10, 2013, 01:23:03 PM
What are you procrastinating?

Well, the storms aren't here yet.  Just cloudy and sprinkling so far.

They're here. It's raining, and dark and COLD. Ugh.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Ha! This is great. We can post in two sharing threads at once, and CheeseHead is too busy to notice or lock one. :bigcheese: Delightful.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

My mamaw went and paid my surgery bill. An her and my great aunt gave me enough money to make up for the missed week of work.

I dont feel like anything is missing. My organs will stay in the same place. The gallbladder is a tiny horribly miserable thing. Ive been eating jello and greek yogurt. Had a couple pieces of toast and a small bowl of plain spaghetti last night.

Im also not nearly as bloated as i was yesterday and my sutures are starting to itch.

MelodyB

I was procrastinating picking a song to teach my kids to sign. I have to teach them tonight, and I just picked a song to do at midnight last night. If the truth be told, I should have had it picked and started teaching them last Wednesday.

OOPS!

Oh well....I picked a song they know...I just have to learn the signs to some of it so I can teach it to them tonight.   

sunlight

Whew... I'm glad I'm not normally as frustrated at work as I was today. I'm Glad it's over for the night!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

I blessed you for that!

And, I locked the past-due Sharing thread.

John  :waving:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 09, 2013, 06:31:39 PM
I asked the doctor if it was mitigated or unmitigated gall. The doctor said it was the most unmitigated gall he had ever seen.

MelodyB

Ugh. It's too early.

Gotta run dad to dialysis. He has been going by himself, but mom and I need the truck at 8. They asked us to leave so some guys can work on putting a vent system in the kitchen.

If dad was gonna be home, we wouldn't need to leave, but the brother in the church who is in charge of this project doesn't feel comfortable with us being home without dad, and him an guys in and out of the house.

MelodyB

Continued....

...which I guess is ok, it's nice of him to make sure that nothing can be said while dad isn't home. But he is an older guy, and people are in and out of the church all the time. Personally I don't think anything would be said. But, eh. Whatever he thinks is best for this situation. We don't want to be a stumbling block for HIM.

Sitting here at dialysis now. Waiting for them to unlock the door. They don't open till 5:30, and we got here at 5:15.

There are already two cars with two other patients that were here before us waiting. These people don't play. They wanna hurry an get in there so they can get out. I don't blame any of them. I'd do it too if it was me.

:yawn:

Heather

I slept around 5ish hours solid last night. Ive only really be ableto doze on and off. Usually 1-2 hours at a time. I have to sleep on my back which i never do. I always go to sleep on my side. Ill actially be left alone for a few hours this morning. Mom has to work til 1. When she gets back i get to take a shower. I couldnt shower for 48 hrs after surgery. But between the nauseia and the pain meds imnot allowed to be home alone and shower.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison