News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I just have to tell you.

Started by Dew-Ax-238, March 31, 2013, 07:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh, do I ever have a PRAISE REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Pollock's office called, he got the results of my CT SCAN. There is NO, NO , NO trace what so ever of the mass, they can not even tell that there was a mass. The only thing that is showing up is scar tissue from the radiation. Also, I was to have CT Scans every 3 months for about a year or so, well, I don't have to have a CT for 6 months!

I give the Lord all the Glory and Praise and Honor, it was only him that got me through this.... I was told at stage 4B that there is NO hope.. well let me tell you that there is HOPE.....I serve a Jesus that HEALS........ I love him so much, he is my everything!

I AM CANCER FREE~!!!!!!!
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Chseeads

That's awesome, Bev... 

Glad you're doing good.  Thank God.

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Dew-Ax-238

Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.