News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Prayer Request For Easter Sunday

Started by Scott, March 30, 2013, 09:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

I was scheduled to preach in an afternoon service 100 miles away at 3:00 pm.  I found out a couple of hours ago, that I may be preaching at another church at 10:00 in the morning. The Pastor is not sure if I will be preaching at 10 or 11!

It will be have bible, have car, will travel.

Hey, this is a good prayer request.

I need strength and lots of energy!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

And pray the cops away!

Sorry Roscoe, had to say it...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Scott

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Lord, bless the saints and sinners that must endure this....

:hypocrite:

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on March 31, 2013, 07:51:22 AM
Lord, bless the saints and sinners that must endure this....

:hypocrite:

Oh? Were you coming along?

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

Lynx

Yeah, you didn't get stopped by one of Roscoe's buddies did you?

*Psalm_97 ducks.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

Home safe and exhausted. All went well today.  Had my wife drive home and I was out like a like about 30 minutes down the road.

The Never Ending Battle