News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

One Ton of Sun un Fun in Sharing 481!

Started by Newsman, March 19, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on April 10, 2013, 02:56:34 AM
:hyper: Well, the foot is all better.  Went to school today and cleaned the bank tonight, so i guess i'm back to normal.  Yes, even though i'm Roscoe's sister, i can be normal. Nothing against you baby brother, but for all those who might would have come back with a snide little remark seeing as they like to pick on you so much.  I have to hand it to them though, they do a really good job!
:pound: :pound: Normal is boring.  :hypocrite: I provide a very useful service to people. I am the spice of life. Just say "NO" to NOrmal.....oh, wait, all you nuts here already have. :P
Back at work with every anticipation of being half blown away today. Went to a ham radio meeting last night- alas, I have truely picked an old man hobby. Average age there was around 70 I would guess. Myself and the other 35 year old were the "kids" of the bunch. :biglaugh: It was enjoyable though, and I picked up some tips on learning Morse code....
Quote from: MelodyB on April 10, 2013, 10:58:03 AM
I didn't go to sleep till after 4. Slept almost 2 hours and now George crawled on me. TWICE. I'm not afraid of him normally, but when he is in my hair while I'm trying to sleep...I am now terrified to shut my eyes again cause I flung him somewhere by the door and he ran off. He may try again and I don't want him on me!

*shudder*
I missed something....who in the blue blazes is "George"? :biglaugh:  His real name isn't Kevin is it? :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

BOL!  If Kevin is crawling on her, I have REALLY MISSED IT!  Lol

MelodyB

Would have been a lot more pleasent then GEORGE!

George is the general name we give those huge cockroaches that fly.

Dear Lord. I'm still freaked out.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

If Kevin was crawling on you I for one don't want to know it.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

*shudder* That is positively horrid. And I would be freaked out too. :o

Now if Kevin finally came for you....... well, that would be another story. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

I am not a girly girl that freaks out over bugs...but when they attack my head and are in my bed with me...UGGGGG *shudder*

That gives me the creeps.

And it happened TWICE.

Then when I got out of the shower, I was brushing my hair, I had it pulled up in one hand and the end of my pony tail swished my neck and I almost came UNGLUED. It felt JUST. LIKE. THAT. GEORGE.

It may be days before my nerves calm down over this trama.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Yup, I am definitely staying up here in Tennessee.  The only George we have here is a mexican guy who goes to our church.  Never did get straight on how to say his last name, but he ain't no roach. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Well spring was late, but it done sprung with a vengeance.  Monday night I was using a blanket.  Last night I was using the air conditioner.  Feh.  At least the blanket didn't use up so much electricity.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Kim

Tornado warnings here this afternoon.  They put a lock-down on the school. They said they couldn't MAKE us stay there,  but they really didn't want us to leave.  No fear of me going out in it, I am terrified of tornados or even the chance of one. :shudder: And dear brother, normal is not boring.  Every family needs that ONE person to be the normal, sane, level-headed one.  Guess I took that job without even trying!   :P

The Purple Fuzzy

Seems like all we got was a little hail. It's not even raining now.

Newsman

*sigh* I wound up having to lock the topic, instead of  :waving: after Seth locked it *phooey*

John  :waving: