News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

One Ton of Sun un Fun in Sharing 481!

Started by Newsman, March 19, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Went for my HIDA scan this morning. I'm literally radioactive for the rest of the day. They pumped I don't know what all into an IV in my arm today. My arm is sore from it though. And I feel all chemically. It's gross. Hoping to feel better so I can go to prayer and praise at church this evening. I haven't been to any church function in awhile. Tried to watch service online tuesday and ended up falling asleep due to the meds.

I'm so over this *Oh my, I need to improve my vocabulary*.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

What were the results of your hida scan?

And did you guys realize that cheese is even!?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

He's been eating a balanced diet.

Actually... last I saw, he had a lot more smites than blessing.  Someone been monkeying with the stats, or have we been bless-bombing lately?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Love your hammock Jenn!  I always wanted one at our old house.

I figured out how to do the beehive hair do. Hehe

Lynx

Bleh. We're running torque converters now, both lines, for the rest of the night. Boooooring. Talk a lot tonight so I'll have a lot of conversation to keep me occupied. :-)
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Oh and they are talking about staying until 4 o'clock in the morning too...
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

I GOT A JOB!!! woooooo, *does happy dance*
I am so excited!
I drove passed twice and on the second time I told Brent that I felt like we needed to stop.
So we pulled over I walked in and was honest, told them I had no clue how to do arrangements, but that I was willing to learn anything.
She asked if I would seriously try and I said yes, so she told me to come in Wed. morning at ten!
It was amazing, today was my second day and it is so much fun and it smells SO good!
It's only part time but God give me this one right on time!!!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

I caught everything except the part about smelling so good...
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Ah. I know what that's like. my grandparents had a floral shop and greenhouses.  Mmmmmm!
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Morning   :hi:

It's grocery-errand day and it's snowing again. We're bundling up and heading out soon.

The Purple Fuzzy

MY, that photo isn't big enough to get a good look at.  We need a bigger one ;)

MelodyB

It is nearly 11am and I just woke up. :o

Idk where my dad is and why he hasn't been yelling at me to get up so we can go do whatever he wants...I guess I need to get out of this bed and find out.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 22, 2013, 02:50:49 PM
MY, that photo isn't big enough to get a good look at.  We need a bigger one ;)

Hehehe  Hannah and I were having too much fun thinking of fun things to do with curly hair. I have a very ummm silly picture of a hippy hair do. It's too much for you all to handle. Lol.

Lynx

Morning y'all.  My body hates me for staying at work so long last night, so it is repaying me by not allowing me to sleep past the time I usually get up.  I think I hate it too.
"Do you sing at church?"

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

MelodyB

Dad had been up and made biscuits apparently, and layed down again. Mom is still in bed. She doesn't usually get up till after 4 anyway. But it was odd that dad was laying back down.

I've got all the trash gathered up, and the diswasher unloaded, reloaded and running. Plus I put the ham bone in the crockpot to cook all day, then at about 4pm, I'll add a head of cabbage to it and that will be dinner. Yumm!

Thinking of doing baked potatoes too. Something easy and quick tonight.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: ladyshep on March 22, 2013, 04:45:02 PM
Nice beehive!
If it was yellow it would look like that cartoon woman... something Simpson... ;)

MelodyB

Lynx

Who's is what?  I thought blue hair was old people and anime characters.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on March 22, 2013, 06:03:31 PM
Hers is blue, not yellow. Lol
Oops, maybe her face was yellow...  I never watched the stuff.

MelodyB

I wasnt allowed to watch, so of course I did when I could. Yes. Marge Simpsons face was yellow and her hair was a blue beehive.

Scratch my dinner plans. Dad pitched a fit about the ham, he wanted beans not cabbage and he made a big stink about me using the crock pot all the time so I turned it off, told him to do it his own self and left te apartment. As it was, I got invited to a late lunch/early dinner with my aunt and uncle who are from out of town, and my Pastor Uncle/aunt. So I don't care what dad does with the stupid ham. If he's gonna pitch a fit like he did over it, I'm not touching it.

Parents are so childish sometimes. I go out of my way to help them an still get yelled at.

Roscoe

:waving: I slept in today, nearly 10 o'clock....Had a friend come over to check out my radio station, then made a quick run to town. We got a dusting of snow last night, but it melted by this morning. So ready for winter to be over....
Made a Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler...turned out delish, and was easy to make to.:fork:
Now I'm playing with the radio again, talking to Jamaica...life is good.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison