News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

One Ton of Sun un Fun in Sharing 481!

Started by Newsman, March 19, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I've never met them, so I don't know what we're missing.  But if you're missing them, they can't be all bad.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

They aren't. :grin: neither is roscoe and mini... I like those guys and their families...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

I miss you too. I could use one of our sand talks. *sigh*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Idk if that means me too or for the Mel types on this board... Hehehe so I'm just going to whimsically go with that you might mean me too!

*leaves a good hug for Chel*  I am nearly always up for conversations of deep thoughts and wonderment of God's wisdom. You don't have to miss me too much, I'm just a phone call away.  :)

SippinTea

Jenn - the flowers are beautiful. They make me do a *happy sigh*. :)

Kim - I'm so glad you told on Roscoe. :bigcheese: Now we have another something to hang over his head.

Mel - I'm sorry you're still coughing so hard. :(

Melodya - My boys would love going to Starbucks, too. Especially Jason. I think it's it mostly the whole idea of Starbucks being an adult hangout, and drinking coffee being such an adult thing to do. :) If Jason has been especially helpful around the house or has done extra chores just because, or something like that, it's not unusual for him to come ask me if he can have a cup of coffee as a reward. ;)

*Lil' Bean pouncehugs Chelbertina*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

I wish I could hug you for real...

And of course I was including you Melodya! Lol!

Melody

Yay!  Love you lady!

Jenn, those seem to be a good resemblence of your disposition.  Bright and beautiful with a deep passionate side.

MsJennJenn

Thanks Melodya! :hug:

Got a hammock for my patio!!! Absoutely love it!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

I have slaved on the bird ranch since sometime after noon, I forget when I started, until about 11...I had to give up, I had something else I wanted to get done but I didn't think I could stand it.  :(

And it's so stinking cold.  Sheesh. 

Last year it was 84.

Lord.

I have way too much work to do this week....the next three days are going to be packed with the cleaning job and cards.....  Lord help me.....

:sob:

Lynx

got any room for some unskilled labor?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

In local news, when I got home from work tonight there was a large box on the carport.  It was a Seagram's Extra Dry Gin box.  Inside wasn't gin though, it was the Marshall 40-watt mini amp I ordered from Ebay.  It made me grin though - I thought to myself, "Is there something Grandma isn't telling me?"  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 21, 2013, 02:41:03 AM
Yay!  Love you lady!

Jenn, those seem to be a good resemblence of your disposition.  Bright and beautiful with a deep passionate side.
Bah! I saw daffodils, not corpse lilies....a much better resemblence, I'm thinking. Stinky and shine brightly, but rarely.  :P :P :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Sorry, Jenn, I couldn't resist.  :great:
And morning, all. It is my friday. I felt like crud last night, just wore plumb out, and laid down for a nap. Church time came and went, and there I was at home.  :cry: But man did I feel better this morning!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Took dad to dialysis, went to the store, came home, cleaned the kitchen, got a load of laundry in the wash, drank some cucumber, apple, carrot, spinach juice.

Now laying down for a nap before going to pick dad up.

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning.  Everything is yellow around here from all of the pollen.  Folks sneezing like crazy.

Melody

Wow!  That'd be neat to see! 

It's getting to snow here 1-3 in.   :smirk2:

Kim

Supposed to snow in the northeastern part of our territory tonight.  Don't think we are gonna get anything except some rain. Sure is pretty cool outside right now though.  And Bobby, shame on you for sleeping instead of going to church, :nono: but I'm glad your feeling better today. :P  Feeling better could possibly have something to do with the fact that today is your friday!  :clap2:

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on March 21, 2013, 03:51:52 PM
  And Bobby, shame on you for sleeping instead of going to church, :nono: but I'm glad your feeling better today.
Oh.....throwing stones, are we, Ms. Glass House? :nono: Who's been to church most recently?  :P :P

And yes, Fridays DO feel better. :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Coincidentally it is also my Friday.  Tomorrow we are off work, and off all next week.  So let's keep the conversation up in here, eh?   :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I kinda broke my juicer. :sadbounce:

That was fast.

Of course it was a cheaply made one, not one of the better ones, but still.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Oh no!  That's why we haven't bought a super good blender yet. The good ones are expensive.

Tonight we're going to the symphony for the first time!  We also learned there are FREE nights occasionally. So we'll be doing this again! 

Gotta go wash my hair! I tell you what, Nathan goes and surprises me with all this romantic stuff and I have no idea what to do besides enjoy it. I feel like I should be giving him a foot or back rub every night!  It's so funny how love and respect in a marriage works. That book is so right it's scary. Lol

Lynx

What book?

For blenders, get an "immersion" (hand) blender.  Usually cheaper for good quality, and do just as good a job.  Better usually, as you can move the blades around wherever you want.  And you don't have to dirty up and wash all the parts of a standard blender.  Cuisinart has a good one, great reviews on amazon.com for something like $40.

Enjoy the symphony.  SO much better/more/deeper than just playing a classical CD.
"Do you sing at church?"