News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

One Ton of Sun un Fun in Sharing 481!

Started by Newsman, March 19, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Chseeads

Newsman

Chseeads

Melody

Idk how to quote from a closed thread but your last comment Seth, made me :spitlaugh: my coffee! 

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

In reply to MY.. there does seem to be quite the evidence that the people from Arkansas on here ARE short, haha.. but we definitely aren't all bald thankfully! :) Thankfully.. we ALSO have taller people than those of us on here, haha.

@Work. :)

MelodyB

In my opinion, it's a waste of money to go to Starbucks and not get hyped up on caffeine! They want too much for their drinks for me to lose money on decaf...give me the REAL stuff, and add a triple shot of expresso...let's do it RIGHT!

Just me.

I'm in WM. dad and I are out paying bills and such. I'm _almost_ better today. If this coughing would go away, I'd be closer to normal. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

MelodyB:  I feel the same way about coffee in general.  I don't drink the stuff unless it's a dire necessity, but if I do have to resort to it let it be STRONG!  If I'm gonna have to stomach the junk, let it at least have some effect. 

Roscoe:  Does Bro. Papa ever ask why you have him pose for so many photos?  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

*giggles with Nelle*

Yes, Mel I agree for an adult but not a 10 & 14 yr old right before school...lol  I didn't have the cash for me to get anything this time and I have coffee at home.  It was all about the moment.  Andrew feels mature being able to drink coffee even if it is decaf or mostly milk!  :biglaugh:   Going to Starbucks or any coffee place made their day. 

MsJennJenn

I saw someone like a photo on instagram of a coffee flavored tea. I'd soo be willing to try that!
I like coffee just have to be in the mood for it.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

There is a coffee here that isn't even coffee.  It's roasted hazelnuts and almonds.  If anyone is trying to quit, let me know and I'll send you some.  For me, it's more about the mug of warm liquid than caffeine.  I am just as happy most of the time with just tea.  Some days caffeine can be a blessing though... lol

Lynx

That sounds... interesting actually.  Lemme know the name and I'll see if I can google up a supply.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I bought some veggies for my juicer! Not a lot, but some stuff to try.

And I may or may not have purchased some Orbit gum.

:hypocrite:

Lynx

Melody try carrot, orange and mango together.  Very good.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on March 20, 2013, 04:54:19 PM
I bought some veggies for my juicer! Not a lot, but some stuff to try.

And I may or may not have purchased some Orbit gum.

:hypocrite:

hahaha omg are you gonna leave it out for that rat dog?
would you really do it? lol

I guess I'm the devil's advocate. haha
i flushed my fish down the toilet.... haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I had 2 handfuls of spinich, one whole cucumber, half an apple, three stalks celery, and some baby carrots in there. It made a glass and a half of really green juice and it was super tasty! I hope it helps get rid of this sickness. All those fresh vitamins can't hurt any!

And I do not like mango. At all. So I don't think I'll be trying that one.

Melody

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 20, 2013, 04:34:01 PM
That sounds... interesting actually.  Lemme know the name and I'll see if I can google up a supply.

Teeccino Herbal Coffee

Heather

I'm starving but am scared to eat and I HATE  being stuck in this room!!!!   :banghead:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

The Purple Fuzzy

That was a pack of 3... so it's almost the same.

Melody

:biglaugh:  duh me!  I was thinking that was not a good deal! 

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!