News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Talk about matters most weighty in SHARING 480

Started by Lynx, March 04, 2013, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

You mean you didn't do that?  I thought the stitching looked a bit like what was done on my cape.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Heather

I'm home. Having chest pains. Not sure if it's from my gallbladder/ulcers/alien baby [whatever it is the doctor can't seem to track down] or if it's anxiety. Brandon is making me pancakes for dinner.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

I lost my watch and my phone this last week... Someone turned in my phone though thankfully... Still no idea where I put my watch though.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on March 07, 2013, 01:18:10 AM
I lost my watch and my phone this last week... Someone turned in my phone though thankfully... Still no idea where I put my watch though.

Have you checked your arm?

Quote from: HeatherB on March 07, 2013, 01:16:37 AM
I'm home. Having chest pains. Not sure if it's from my gallbladder/ulcers/alien baby [whatever it is the doctor can't seem to track down] or if it's anxiety. Brandon is making me pancakes for dinner.

If the pancakes are stressing you that bad, tell him to stop!

There were two possums out here by the bird cages....  Through an act of poor planning, one got away while I dealt with the other, which ran away even though shot as well......

I should've just shoved them into the live trap which was sitting out there.  I didn't want to shoot them right where they were for fear of making the quail kill themselves, cause the last time I shot a possum in the yard it scared them and they "flushed" and repeatedly flew into the roof of their cage, none were harmed, but I didn't want them to break their necks.....

So it didn't go as planned.....in my pajamas in the snow in a briar patch and the woods with a gun.....

Bleh.

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on March 07, 2013, 01:18:10 AM
Don't look at me, it's not at our house this time.  On behalf my whole family though, I will relay their message that they wish your watch was here, with you attached to it.

In local news, the boss says we are very likely to get the last week of March as an unpaid holiday week.  Lack of work y'know.  Very likely being more than 80% certain.  So I'll have a whole week with nothing to do but music stuff, right before the Saturday that is the 30th, which is my birthday.  By the time that Saturday gets here I'll be more than ready for a family birthday dinner.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Poor people with nothing to do.

Cleaned up and moved the computer desk....  Was about to go nuts trying to get the Internet back up....

It helps to have all the various types of cords plugged into the right places.  :roll: 

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

When upon the computer now, yes.  Unless I wheel the computer desk off to some other part of the house.  :smirk2:

Lynx

Neat.  My Xperia Mini came tonight.  "World's smallest android smartphone" or so they advertise.  It fits what I need. 

Now to tinker, customize, install a really good music manager and rock out.

What?  You didn't know I could rock out?  Southern gospel isn't the only thing in my collection.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I need to go to bed.

Why do I love sleep, but fight going to bed at night? It's stupid.

MelodyB

Whe I dont go to bed, it makes for a really short night when I finally do drift off to sleep. I slept about 2.5 hours. Sheesh.

Roscoe

Urg. Thank God it is my Friday. I don't know if I could handle another day of work this week....now to do the ten majillion things I need to do around the house, while simultaneously helping an older ham operator get his antenna up. Then MAYBE I will have"me" time to parcel out to my cars and radios. I REALLY need a couple weeks off with pretty weather to just catch up....
And in other sharing, I taught last night on "It is well", from the Second Kings story of the Shunamite woman.....Wondered if I was in left field or not, as usual, but was told by my pastor that I was dead on, and that the message spoke to him. Made my day.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 07, 2013, 07:04:09 AM
I need to go to bed.

Why do I love sleep, but fight going to bed at night? It's stupid.

Because thou art stupid, my pet.

Melody

Lol

Quiet morning here. Making the kids their eggs, taking Andrew to school and then plenty of housework to get done today which include sewing some buttons on things.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

I'm at home, unless my niece doesn't show up and I have to go work a the apartment building. 

MelodyB

I'm picking up dad eary from Dialysis cause we are going grocery shopping. :eyeroll: he will use ANY excuse to tell them he needs to get off the machine early.

Lynx

MelodyB:  Can you blame him?  It can't be pleasant. 

Roscoe:  Got anything I could help with?  I could pop up there for a week at the end of March and lend a hand, if unskilled labor will get the job done.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Roscoe, if he comes up there, work him like a borrowed mule.

Lynx

It's my only redeeming social value, I'm willing to work.  As a nerd I'm not a good conversationalist, unless you hit on chocolate, food, computers or music.  And if you DO hit those topics, I'll bore you half to death. 

I am a semi-pro listener though.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I'm slow.  I just now found out that BOTT '13 is on youtube. 

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

No, I don't blame him. It's NOT pleasent, being confined to a chair for 4.5 hours straight. Once you are on the machine,it's not good to get off till its done, but the point is that when he cuts hours from his time, it makes him sicker the rest of the days till time to get on the machine again...so now that he got off early today, he will most likely be sick till Saturday cause the machine didn't have time to finish the job and clean his blood.

Plus, not to even mention the fact that they put people on the amount of hours it takes to keep him ALIVE. He cuts too many of them, too often, he dies faster. He's already dying. But let's not speed it up any.

He doesn't seem to care about it though.

But I do.