News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Talk about matters most weighty in SHARING 480

Started by Lynx, March 04, 2013, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 05, 2013, 12:46:08 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on March 05, 2013, 12:34:59 PM
Say a prayer for Lou- she woke up this morning dizzy and feeling badly. She called in which she rarely does.....

Chey needs a sibling...   :teeth:
:fire:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Say a prayer for Lou- she woke up this morning dizzy and feeling badly. She called in which she rarely does.....

That was my exact thought... ROFLOL

This also explains the heaviness Roscoe was feeling.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kmymbir

:waving:
Random post day..
I finally got a call from the dollar general and I start today at one. :bustamove:
They know whats up so they are going to help me do the easy stuff.
Also my dad just got Brent a job, he will start soon, now we finally have income.
My insurance still has not kicked in and the doctors visits are crazy expensive. :twocents:
But I am really excited that out of all my symptoms that vomiting is not one of them!  :bigcheese:
Still waiting for a place to live..... God's got it in control.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

OH!!!
I am also getting married This Month.
March 29th at 6pm.

Brent finally asked and dad finally agreed.

Everyone is invited of course, but being such short notice I know most of you will miss it, so I will post pictures!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning. :hi:

It got up to 78 yesterday here, I heard it was 88 or something in Dallas... but tonight it's supposed to be back down to 32.

Melody

Sitting in a drs office waiting on a friend. 

I'm amazed how many modern "Muslims" there are here.

Lynx

There is a bunch of them, for sure. 

Morning y'all.  Just checked the mail and didn't get any new CDs.  Wonder where all the rest of them are...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

:thumbsup2: :hypocrite: :great:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

SippinTea

I am totally with the Chey-needs-a-sibling crowd. :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on March 05, 2013, 06:27:35 PM
I am totally with the Chey-needs-a-sibling crowd. :bigcheese:

As am I.

Quote from: Chseeads on March 05, 2013, 11:57:23 AM
You could have dropped the poor man off without a shower since you just come back home, you freak.

That's what I would have done too lol.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

No I cant. I won't, unless under extreme circumstances leave the house without a shower. EVER.

Thats why it's discusts me so that dad can go weeks and sometimes over a month without showering. I gagged and gagged this morning on just his smell alone as we drove to dialysis. He drowned himself in cologne and it's a smell that will make me puke. But if I call it to his attention, I get yelled at, so I just roll the window down and drive.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Ewwwww Mel. Mike at least baths quite regularly even if we can't get him to leave the house. Although he did leave today to go look at a car.

Chey needs a sibling  :cool:

Congrats Kimber!!!

Worked. Worked out. Now just waiting for time to go to church. We're supposed to get snow tonight though. I ain't skerred.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Chel gave me a rose, so I put it in a fancy matching vase. ;)

MelodyB

A Coke bottle! You came to your senses! Looks so much better than a Pepsi bottle.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's from 2009 and the only reason I drank Coke was that it was all they had in the breakroom. :girltongue:

I kept the bottle to get water for my plants.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

For all of you that feel Chey needs a sibling- she has one.  :pound: :pound:   His name is Domino. And that, my friends, is as close as she will get to that state. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

I did not know that!  You never talk of Domino. Who does he resemble most, you or Lou?

:hypocrite:

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Went to work, came home.  And other stuff.

It's snowed/ing.

Chseeads

And the lights were out in a section of town when I came back through...I don't know what was going on....sirens and such on one street, and had been a wreck on another....  It was Snowpocalypse.

MelodyB

I'm gonna go upstairs, raid the snack bar in the youth room for something sweet, then go to my office and play rummikub on Facebook while listening to Down Gilead Lane.

Sounds like a plan.

Melody

I don't realize how many words I have to use up until Tuesdays and Sundays.  Good grief I talked a lot tonight... lol  I listened a lot too btw. 

God is good. 

sunlight

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 05, 2013, 03:53:23 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on March 05, 2013, 02:59:24 AM
MY, I was waiting on the edge of my chair to hear what your hubby's reaction to an attack hug was, and alas! you never said.  :sadbounce:

Well... He woke up!   :biglaugh: I was laughing so hard he couldn't help but eventually laugh.  That's why he loves me! 

Bol! I blessed you for this...

* sunlight hugs urby and Mel
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!