News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Talk about matters most weighty in SHARING 480

Started by Lynx, March 04, 2013, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Chekhov, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny... that kind of stuff.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Hey Shakespeare can be every bit as interesting as Bugs Bunny.  Don't :eyebrow: the Bard.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roxie

Got in from work not too long ago.  Just heard a big thump up above our apartment.  Wonder if someone fell upstairs... LOL

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

MelodyB

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 04, 2013, 09:04:59 PM
Hey Shakespeare can be every bit as interesting as Bugs Bunny.  Don't :eyebrow: the Bard.  :P

You dont hold a "bard" title on this board. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Quote from: Roxie on March 04, 2013, 09:33:37 PM
Got in from work not too long ago.  Just heard a big thump up above our apartment.  Wonder if someone fell upstairs... LOL

I fall up the stairs all the time..... :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 04, 2013, 11:02:34 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 04, 2013, 09:04:59 PM

You dont hold a "bard" title on this board. Lol

Shakespeare is the Bard, doof.

MelodyB

I know that, dummy. I was referring to our GP bard club that he is not a member of.

Chseeads

Which has nothing to do with the price of grapefruit in China in this context.

Roscoe

ARRRGH!!!! My beloved hf radio, the only one I have, just passed from this life. No drama, no warning....one minute I'm enjoying a conversation to Florida the next it's dead. :sob:
Lou won't let me buy another one....*wail* Why me?!?! :sob:
Yes it was old and tatty....but it worked. :cry: :sob:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

MY, I was waiting on the edge of my chair to hear what your hubby's reaction to an attack hug was, and alas! you never said.  :sadbounce:

Mel - I'm sorry it's so crummy right now. *big hug*

*pouncehugs* the elusive Chel

*fixes Roscoe's radio*

*throws bird seed at Cheese*

Heather - Welcome back! You were missed. :)

Roxy - I'm talented like that. Falling up stairs, I mean. Maybe it was me you heard. :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on March 05, 2013, 02:59:24 AM
MY, I was waiting on the edge of my chair to hear what your hubby's reaction to an attack hug was, and alas! you never said.  :sadbounce:

:beret:

Well... He woke up!   :biglaugh: I was laughing so hard he couldn't help but eventually laugh.  That's why he loves me! 

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Better than that "other" time you pouncehugged him eh?

*snicker*

Rubes...*HUG* It's life. And some days are more frustrating than others. God knows.

Seth...shut up.

Chseeads

You're just bipolar, I keep telling you.

* Chseeads gathers up all the bird seed Shrewby throws.  Keep it coming, sister.  :demand:

Lynx

Don't worry Melody, I thought the bard joke was funny. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

To guarantee you will be excited to get the mail, order a bunch of CDs from amazon.  They will come scattered out over more than a week.  Every day when you get the mail you never know which CDs you'll get.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I'm running late for work. But I figure everyone else there makes up their own schedule instead of following the one Dr Allen gave us. I can be a couple minutes late.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I usually wake dad up at 4 on his dialysis day, then I get up at 4:30, and we leave at 5:15. This morning, the alarm was set, but somehow I turned it off while I was asleep still and he woke me up at 5:00!!! I was so mad at myself! But I slammed into warp speed, took my shower and got dressed and we were out the door and in the truck at 5:13!

Wow.

I dont even remember most of my getting ready time now...I just was on auto pilot I guess.

Gonna lay back down now.

Chseeads

You could have dropped the poor man off without a shower since you just come back home, you freak.

Roscoe

Urg. I am back at work. Blah.
And Wooby the radio is still dead......ya fix, while well intentioned, was faulty. Guess I shall have to take it to a radio shop or buy another.  :freaky2:

Say a prayer for Lou- she woke up this morning dizzy and feeling badly. She called in which she rarely does.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on March 05, 2013, 12:34:59 PM
Say a prayer for Lou- she woke up this morning dizzy and feeling badly. She called in which she rarely does.....

Chey needs a sibling...   :teeth: