News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Work from home?

Started by Erin, September 15, 2012, 03:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erin

Morning everyone! 

Ok, so if anyone is interested I am attempting to start a new business.  I have a friend that made pretty good money from it and so I figured....why can't I?  It's really easy!

Just follow my link and watch the video!  If you have any questions feel free to ask! 

http://​keymarketingnetwork.com/​erbuteau

Whatever God asks you to lift, He gives you the grace to carry.

Lynx

I dunno, I'm automatically suspicious of any site that rephrases the same thing four times, but doesn't tell you what the actual job will be. 

I'll wait for someone else to bite.  If anyone else tries it out, let me know how it goes.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Erin

Well, honestly all you do is you have to sign up for trials.  You can cancel them after the specific time period that the particular item says and then from there all you do is get people to sign up for the trials.  You only have to sign up for the trials once and then never again.  The way you get paid is when someone signs up under you.  You will earn about $100 from each person that completes both parts 1 and 2. 

Trust me I am about the most skeptical person when it comes to this kind of thing, but a good friend of mine did it and made about $1000 in the first week or two that she did it.  Not to shabby if you ask me!  If I didn't actually know her personally and know that she wasn't making this stuff up I wouldn't have tried it.  I just started so I personally haven't made any money, but here is a picture of her paypal account so you can see  that you really do get paid!

Chseeads

How is it that companies that do that make THEIR money?  Is it from people that sign up for stuff and forget to unsign up and get taken for a ride?  Or what? lol

Erin

LOL  Seth there are actually some decent things that you can sign up for.  A couple of the things I chose to sign up for I really wanted to purchase.  :)  And if you write down and keep track of the things you sign up for you will be able to go back and cancel them if you decide you don't like them when the trial period is over. 

Heather

Don't worry about Isaac. He's suspicious of everything. In fact I'm pretty sure he may be a robot  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

I blessed you for that, VetClinicGirl.

Chseeads

So like what kind of things is it that you sign up for?  Just for example....?

Lynx

So I sign up for yours, and then I turn around and get other people to sign up for mine, and that's how I make money?

Sounds like a ponzi scheme to me.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Erin

You can signup for equifax credit monitoring, book clubs, there are different health and beauty products. All kinds of things. Click the link, watch the video, you can even click on step one and look at some of the offers available without really committing.

Erin

It isnt a ponzi scheme. You make one initial investment by signing up for the trials for different products or services you choose to try. Once you do those there is no further investing so to speak.  You dont make your money from what people may pay for any trials, you are paid by the marketing company for getting people to try their products. Lets face it with technology these days commercials arent as effective as they used to be. Too many people these days have the technology to be able to record their shows and fast forward through commercials. This is another way of getting word out.

Lynx

Okay, sounds like an internet tupperware party. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 15, 2012, 10:37:17 PMOkay, sounds like an internet tupperware party.

A newer version of the pyramid scheme.  If I don't want to spend a dime, I'm not going to get much out of this and then you have to GET others to do it. And if it's not a pyramid scheme then you run out of people to try stuff pretty quick and then it's all over.  Good job for sanguines selling to sanguines.

People hate commercials for a reason.  They equally hate telemarketers and quickly start avoiding "friends" trying to make money off of them.  Or perhaps that's just me... lol

I wish there was an actual legit at home work that wasn't trying to get people to try something.

One slight step up from a ponzi scheme. 

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 16, 2012, 03:09:28 AM
I wish there was an actual legit at home work that wasn't trying to get people to try something.

There are some. :) Hertz hires people to work from home to make reservations for car rentals and such. All you need is internet access and a phone.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on September 18, 2012, 01:40:44 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on September 16, 2012, 03:09:28 AM

There are some. :) Hertz hires people to work from home to make reservations for car rentals and such. All you need is internet access and a phone.

:beret:

There are some other places that do that sort of thing....I don't know exactly how it works, I knew someone that did it for a while....  But you take calls for various companies, they set it up somehow to where when you go on the clock, so to speak, that calls will route to you and you do whatever that company is needing you to do as their operator....yadda yadda.  I think she had to have a phone line dedicated to that.

Lynx

Is THAT where my last tech support call went?  I was wondering why I got some guy who didn't know a thing about computers, allegedly taking tech support calls. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 18, 2012, 05:13:14 AM
Is THAT where my last tech support call went?  I was wondering why I got some guy who didn't know a thing about computers, allegedly taking tech support calls. 

Could be....but I don't know what all types of companies use that type of answering service, so to speak.  I would assume it's probably used for things that are not terribly technical in nature.

The Purple Fuzzy

Right, all the technical goes to India or somewhere they don't speak English. :smirk:

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 19, 2012, 02:28:01 AM
Right, all the technical goes to India or somewhere they don't speak English. :smirk:

Truth.