News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Clownin' around in Arkansas- the Taco/RainbowJingles story

Started by Roscoe, August 30, 2012, 11:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on June 30, 2013, 10:56:42 AM
I just read this.
I wondered why you didn't come over... :pound: Figured you were busy, but nevertheless I meant to text you and completely forgot to. Pastor's wife has been under the weather and I've kinda filled in some for him which has kept my plate full. I'm sorry for not specifically calling you, I feel bad now. :cry:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

You were busy. I had to make an unexpected and perhaps temporary shift to a different cell #, so would not have gotten a text at the one you have. I didn't check in here for 2-3 days. It would have been nice, though,  if someone had tried a text, or FB, or message here or email, but I'll live.

Truthfully, I've begun to feel like something of an outsider on Godplace for a while, anyway. Perhaps it is my own fault, for not being a more active and present friend.

Be well.

mini

Im sorry John that I didnt try to get a hold of you.

-mini
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Newsman

Lynx

I forgot to mention... if you ever hear Elona's puppet sing, you'd think Sandi Patti was in the house.  What's most impressive is, with all that vocal elaboration she still stays on key.  Most people would wind up half an octave off. :sing:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

RainbowJingles

lol  Sandi Patti?  Roscoe's pastor called her someone else...  can't remember who it was at the moment.

Lynx

it was Bobby who called her Twila Paris. I still don't know where that came from.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: