News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Clownin' around in Arkansas- the Taco/RainbowJingles story

Started by Roscoe, August 30, 2012, 11:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Good thing you clarified.  With the word BAIL on the glass behind Taco, I figured you had to use your police connections to pull some strings and get him out.

Roscoe

As a final quick comment- Once again, I have been personally blessed to meet someone(s) whose acquantance I first made online, on this website. Once more I am astounded by the genuiness of the people on this board. Once more, my life is enriched.
Thus far, everyone I have had the pleasure to meet from here has been just as I thought they would be- kind honest people I am proud to know and love.

Taco's sermon Wednesday night was right on the money and a blessing to our little church. We had several out sick, but had two first time visitors who prayed and worshipped with us. RainbowJingles was used of God with her music, and sang and played an awesome song that moved me to tears and really seemed to open the door to God for worship.
Prior to the sermon, if I had needed any confirmation of the caliber of person Taco is, I received it when I walked into the prayer room where he had gone while I was practicing a bit on the bass with the musicians.
I walked in to a wall of praise and prayer. One of those feelings that when you walked into the room, you just felt God wrap His Spirit around you like a blanket. It was awesome. Truely, my spirit identified with my brother...

In closing- for the third time, y'all stand- myself and Lou absolutly loved this couple. No doubt God will mightly use them in the future, and I hope to be a part  of it, if no other way by being a prayer partner. I sincerely hope that they will return to my area many times and would not complain if they did so permenantly. This, incidently, is apparently a sentiment shared by Bro Papa, who informed me that I was to "lose your jumper cables if their car don't start. Don't enable them to leave." :laughhard:

It was hard seeing them leave. I am proud to call them Brother and Sister, and if any older folks worry about the future of Pentecost- with folks like these, it's in good hands for years to come. God Bless...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

GrumpyBear

We sure enjoyed having y'all....everyone we've met from GP we've loved. :great:
And Chey said thank you for her gifts.....she was crying because you guys left.
I LOVE my shopping buddy and music sharing buddy.....miss you already. :cry: and you too, Taco....we miss you too.
Roscoe's Daughter
Daddy's Girl<3
Spending dad's money on cars, guns, and clothes since 2006;)

SippinTea

Mrs. Roscoe!! *attackhug* I haven't "seen" you in a while!

Quote from: Roscoe on August 31, 2012, 09:00:19 PM
As a final quick comment- Once again, I have been personally blessed to meet someone(s) whose acquantance I first made online, on this website. Once more I am astounded by the genuiness of the people on this board. Once more, my life is enriched.
Thus far, everyone I have had the pleasure to meet from here has been just as I thought they would be- kind honest people I am proud to know and love.

Taco's sermon Wednesday night was right on the money and a blessing to our little church. We had several out sick, but had two first time visitors who prayed and worshipped with us. RainbowJingles was used of God with her music, and sang and played an awesome song that moved me to tears and really seemed to open the door to God for worship.
Prior to the sermon, if I had needed any confirmation of the caliber of person Taco is, I received it when I walked into the prayer room where he had gone while I was practicing a bit on the bass with the musicians.
I walked in to a wall of praise and prayer. One of those feelings that when you walked into the room, you just felt God wrap His Spirit around you like a blanket. It was awesome. Truely, my spirit identified with my brother...

In closing- for the third time, y'all stand- myself and Lou absolutly loved this couple. No doubt God will mightly use them in the future, and I hope to be a part  of it, if no other way by being a prayer partner. I sincerely hope that they will return to my area many times and would not complain if they did so permenantly. This, incidently, is apparently a sentiment shared by Bro Papa, who informed me that I was to "lose your jumper cables if their car don't start. Don't enable them to leave." :laughhard:

It was hard seeing them leave. I am proud to call them Brother and Sister, and if any older folks worry about the future of Pentecost- with folks like these, it's in good hands for years to come. God Bless...

I. Love. This. Post.

And a hearty "amen" to that last bit. :)

Jason and Elona are some of my favorite people on the planet. :) And since they seem to hit it off with Roscoe and Mrs. Roscoe so well... well, I am fully anticipating adding two more people to my "favorite people on the planet" list when I finally get to meet them. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Well... er... pleasant dreams, I guess... or something.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Real translation: Hi I am whooped. Roscoe you are gonna get it,

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Finally, I am recovering from riding several thousand miles in the last three weeks in a car that wasn't exactly made for a big and tall guy.

It was great to see my brother and his family. They were great host!! Now it's time for them to head our way for a visit! I now have plenty of ways to blackmail Roscoe into coming. lol

You wont meet nicer people than the Moses clan.

I will try not to mention the roadblock he tried to setup to keep us from leaving the state though or the curse I was told was placed on our car. lol

P.S. I wasn't the one who needed the bail bondsman.  We will keep that information between us though. :-P

It was also great getting to meet Isaac on the way out. I just wish we would have had more time for that visit. I hope it is not long before we can see all of ya'll again!

Lynx

Quote from: taco_harvell on September 05, 2012, 02:05:46 PM
I will try not to mention the roadblock he tried to setup to keep us from leaving the state though or the curse I was told was placed on our car. lol
Numbers 22:12 - And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.  :hypocrite:

Next time y'all should cut through here on your way down.  Our little town is at the crossroads of two really popular highways, and though we're a bit off the interstate we're still on the way to your destination.  As much as RainbowJingles likes biscuits, she oughta try my grandma's biscuits.  With some sausage from a country butcher shop around here, some country eggs from a local supplier, some pear preserves from our pear tree... MmmmHMM, you gotta come down and try a real country breakfast. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:laughhard: I used that very Scripture when he complained to me.....
2 Corinthians 13:1 "This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established."
:hypocrite:

Heather

Quote from: taco_harvell on September 05, 2012, 02:05:46 PM
It was great to see my brother and his family. They were great host!! Now it's time for them to head our way for a visit! I now have plenty of ways to blackmail Roscoe into coming. lol

this! because you will literally pass through my city on the interstate to get to them!  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

I'm flattered that y'all would wanna meet me. Oh, wait, you just wanna meet Lou and Chey--got it.  :laughhard: I love to travel. Lou- not so much. Hopefully I can talk her and the finances into a roadtrip this next vacation...

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 07, 2012, 04:29:20 PM
So when is this vacation?
As of yet uncertain....will depend greatly on whether Chey stays in the private school or not- decision is not made due to factors out of my control, got a teacher we really like possibly leaving- and how the family finances look. It won't be before April though, I am reasonably certain.
And no idea where- we may head to Gatlinburg area, or to the coast, either of which would put us near you. I DO know that it won't be Branson. We are burned out there.

Melody

KANSAS CITY

I know it's not probable but I just had to put it out there! 

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 07, 2012, 04:39:15 PM
KANSAS CITY

I know it's not probable but I just had to put it out there!
LOL. I got enough of Kansas City when I was growing up. My grandmother lived in Independence and my aunt still does. I hated that place...no offense. Of course, Grandma didn't exactly live in the nice part of town.

Lynx

If you go to Gatlinburg... I will question your taste and your sanity.  It's nothing but tourist traps.  Just saying.  But if you go to Gatlinburg and do NOT stop by here, given one of the most optimal paths you could take from where you are to there goes right through here, I will never forgive you.  :demand:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 07, 2012, 04:49:07 PM
If you go to Gatlinburg... I will question your taste and your sanity.  It's nothing but tourist traps.  Just saying.  But if you go to Gatlinburg and do NOT stop by here, given one of the most optimal paths you could take from where you are to there goes right through here, I will never forgive you.  :demand:
I suspect Gatlinburg is Tennesee's version of Branson, but I've never been there. PigeonForge area has numerous car events I'd like to take in too, though. And my New york Family always is after us to come out there....