News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Clownin' around in Arkansas- the Taco/RainbowJingles story

Started by Roscoe, August 30, 2012, 11:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

With a title like that, this thread should go to best seller status and make me famous (er).  :hypocrite: I'm sure Taco will pipe in when he returns to semi-civilization, meaning he has internet service not delivered by turtles....

As everyone knows by now, Lou and I have been the receipiants of a wonderful visit from Taco and RainbowJingles. Taco has had a drawing from the Lord to come preach for us, and things aligned in such a manner as to make it possible. He spoke with his pastor and Brother Papa, and it was done.....

They arrived Tuesday night, after having visited other friends enroute. Not being Mini the Shutterbug, I did not get pics of our meeting. :( . We all met at the Conway Golden Corral- Lou and myself and Chey, Taco, RainbowJingles, and Bro and Sister Papa. ** Note- I was disappointed mightily. Upon our arrival, the Chocolate Fountain of Gooey Goodness, possibly the greatest invention since the light bulb, was flowing freely.
However- in a vicious stroke of meaness obviously intended to limit the amount of damage that I, Roscoe, could inflict on the resteraunt's profit margin, it broke before I could partake. At least they said it broke- I think they were warned by Mini and turned it off. :cry:
I consoled myself with Steak, and many fried popcorn shrimps....

After dinner, the girls hightailed it- with Taco's wallet and my Checkbook- to Goodwill, et al. This would be the last we saw of them from 5 ish until after 9 pm... Meanwhile, Rusty and I gave Taco a tour of our little town.
We stayed up until the late hours talking and enjoying one another's company.

Sadly, I had to work yesterday, so the guests were left to fend for themselves.  :-(  I was a little concerned, as Taco had mentioned holding a yard sale in my abscence, and the Clown wanted to sell antique autos.  :o I arrived home relieved to find everything in place.
then came church time....more later....here's the only pic I can get photobucket to work with me on now.....

*Taco- Lord, I REALLY look like a midget next to him *Bro Papa-" Boys, y'all stand like so, that way I'll look slimmer"  :laughhard: *and me.... More coming when photobucket lets me... :smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

After service , we upheld the longstanding Pentecostal tradition of pigging out at Mcdonald's. I felt things were going great and all involved were enjoying the fellowship. Imagine my surprise when RainbowJingles reached over and gave Brother Papa a black eye!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Her vicious tendencies exposed, she continued by giving sister papa pink-i .....lol. Taco may never get invited back anywhere at this rate.......

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

But seriously, RainbowJingles is really nice.  And I know that she would never say anything bad about me.  She is the nicest person that I have ever met.  And I will let her drive Rusty back to Virginia.  And Taco can drive the 'vette.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

He's just trying to keep them from telling off on him, I think.

SippinTea

Quote from: Roscoe on August 30, 2012, 09:17:51 PM
But seriously, RainbowJingles is really nice.  And I know that she would never say anything bad about me.  She is the nicest person that I have ever met.  And I will let her drive Rusty back to Virginia.  And Taco can drive the 'vette.

:o Uh oh. You better PRAY your wife doesn't stumble into this thread. :nono:

*grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

sunlight

:grin: I figured... Even if you were being nice, I don't see you making those offers.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

rootbeer

Anybody know anyone that goes to church in Clarksville, Arkansas?  One of my cousins goes there.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 31, 2012, 12:58:29 AM
Yes. I got hacked.... :laughhard: By a certain clown......... :pound: :pound:
See, that's why you should have a password protect at the BIOS level.   :thumbsup2:

Or just have the whole OS on a flash drive you can pull out of the computer.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 31, 2012, 05:14:23 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 31, 2012, 12:58:29 AM
Yes. I got hacked.... :laughhard: By a certain clown......... :pound: :pound:
See, that's why you should have a password protect at the BIOS level.   :thumbsup2:

Or just have the whole OS on a flash drive you can pull out of the computer.
The sad thing...... I was watching when she did it!  :laughhard: I've got my password on this site remembered where this comes up both as a home page and logged in.I left it on showing her and Taco this thread and gloating... Walked away and came back to a fiendish laugh and a clown typing furiously. :laughhard:

Lynx

I guessed the part about you had the website set to remember your password, but leaving the forum up, with them there, looking at what you said, and walking away?  Man, talk about leaving the gate wide open...  I can't blame her a bit, I would have done the same.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

You know my much much younger much more hansome brother Taco is so amazing that I want to be just like him.   :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Roscoe!  Fool you once, shame on them.  Fool you twice shame on YOU!    :laughhard:

Roscoe

Lord. I didn't even see that one coming.  :laughhard: That's okay.....they are on the road and I get to tell the story, with pics. And no interuptions from them about pesky little matters like "truth" and "honesty".  :freaky2:

Lynx

So... start telling. 

And yeah, what MellowYellow said.  Shame, shame. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Where was I?!? Oh yeah.... after RainbowJingles, aka The Vicious Vixen of Comedy, had assaulted my pastor and poxed my pastor's wife with pink-i, we reluctantly headed to Casa de Lou et Roscoe for the evening. (We figured we'd better get her moving before she went after other innocent persons)

The four of us enjoyed a pleasant visit before turning in for the night, due to work issues- namely, the issue of me having to go to work. The next morning I left for work, as did Lou, leaving our guests up to their own devices once more. Yes, I know. I am a sorry host.
I might also add I was becoming concerned about Psalms' namesake storm arriving and blowing us all away.

Upon arrival home last evening, we all loaded up in Lou's Caddy, with the girls in the back seat and the guys in our rightful place- leading the charge. Before we could get to town with my leisurly driving style, the back seat passengers began warning of seasickness.
Apparently, they did not enjoy the imitation of a rollercoaster Taco and I were enjoying. Therefore I slowed down to a crawl and proceeded in like an old granny, aka  Purple Fuzzy. :P

We toured Petit Jean- Taco, ONE MORE TIME- that is pronounced "Petty" NOT "Pah-teet" ya illiterate punkin'head.  :pound: You is in the south now, son.
Sadly, due to the rain we didn't get to get out at the overlooks, ect, saving that for the next visit. I had planned a drive to my favorite hole in the wall Italian resturant, but was quickly over-ruled.  :cry:
It seems that Taco was feeling quite cannibalistic-

So away we went to "Mexico" as Chey calls it....it is a little authenic Mexican Resteraunt known as El Penjamo's. While Mexican food as a rule dislikes me, and tries to eat me after I eat it, this IS pretty good. I threw myself on the grenade known as Mexican food for my friends. :hypocrite:

Roscoe

After listening to the Clown speak Spanish, of which I knew not a word, we received our dinners. While waiting though, I took a quick picture of the two nutcases who had driven into the wilderness of Arkansas so bravely...

And in this picture, under the goofy look of the One Who Apparently Bit a Lemon, his shirt bears testimony that he is, after all, an Arkansan at heart.....It appears to say "Ain't". :laughhard:.. And yes, RainbowJingles "Ain't" Is TOO in the dictionary. :P
Then I actually got a good pic of them.

It is apparent that the Clown has probably given LemonBiter problems in the past- a black I maybe?- as he seems to be looking suspiciously down on her... :laughhard:

Roscoe

After dinner, whilst Lou was talking with someone that she knew seated nearby, Chey got a picture made with her new BESTEST friend-

Upon stepping outside the resturant, we discovered a convienant bench which led to Lou wanting a pic made with her new shopping buddy/music amigo....

(The possible reason for the big grins can be found over their head....FOOD!)  :P

This prompted Chey, who had been enjoying the many puddles of rain in front of the resturant, to demand that SHE be included with the girls, so she was...

Hmmm....Apparently the lemon bite sickness carried over... :P

Roscoe

Then Taco came wandering out of the resturant. In a short time, he'd managed to cause all kinds of grief- mostly in the kitchen area of the place  :fork: - and we figured it was a short time until the hoosegow was his home.  But- Never fear! Roscoe is here! I happen to know a few people in town and am friends with someone Taco will get to know in the future, doubtless... the business of said friend is here....

We were dicussing how we could get a picture of all of us together......Never the shy one, Lady Clown stopped a couple leaving the resturant and persuaded the lady to take a quick picture of all of us together..

Roscoe

Then, we headed back home. Since Lou had to work the next morning, and it was getting quite late, she reluctantly sad goodbye and went to bed, taking Chey with her.
Myself, RainbowJingles and Taco talked for another hour or so, when the clown left the circus. Taco and I talked on.
Finally, we turned in as well.
This morning, we were reminded that all good things must come to an end. I picked up Lou from work for lunch, and Taco and RJ met us at the local McDonalds. All too quickly, an hour passed and Lou had to return to work.
Our guests bid their goodbyes and headed back east...thus ending another small GP meetup.  :cry: