News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Something new started today.... All Posters please look1

Started by Scott, August 25, 2012, 11:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

We have enabled ''Karma''.  You can applaud or smite a post.  Let's see how it works. If we don't like it, we can disable it.

Scott
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

Seemed to accept the 'applaud'. I'll have to find a Seth post to 'smite'. :)

John  :waving:

Scott

Quote from: Newsman on August 25, 2012, 11:41:29 PM
Seemed to accept the 'applaud'. I'll have to find a Seth post to 'smite'. :)

John  :waving:

I wonder how long it will take for Seth to lead the league in smites??? :freaky2:

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

Lynx

Yes I noticed the karma thing before I read this post.  Could be good, could be bad, depending how it's used.  I would suggest a booby trap that would dump a load of negative karma on someone if he smites too many too quickly.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Oh, never mind, I just found it.  I thought it would be on the post itself not near the avatar.

Chseeads

Melody

I don't see it lasting long since it's way over there...

Scott

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 26, 2012, 02:13:06 AM
Can you see who applauds or smites?
Nope

it is only a test... if it doesn't work out, I can drop it.

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Lynx

Verily he who sows smitings will reap smitings in abundance.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

So basically it's like a "like" button on Facebook...only we also have a "dislike" button too! Yay!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

It only works on the person, not the post... as far as I can tell.

Melody

I think so too. It's a running tally of how many "likes/dislikes" you've gotten ever.  Not about what and not by whom.

Lynx

Gee, I wonder who could have smote me...

I think he shouldn't have said he was going to do that.   :nono:  That's the kind of thing, if you're going to do it, you don't tell anyone you're doing it. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

I actually don't remember if I smote you until now.   I'm pretty sure that at least one of your smites are not from me.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Whatever did I do to warrant such a grievous assault on my character and karma?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 26, 2012, 06:21:43 PM
You are here. That is a smite-able offense.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 26, 2012, 06:26:38 PM
Silence varlet, lest I smite thee.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 26, 2012, 06:35:43 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 26, 2012, 06:26:38 PM
Silence varlet, lest I smite thee.
:pound: Thou  hast surley forgotten that it is I that am "poster of year" ....thus royalty.  :hypocrite:  Thou art the varlet.  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison