News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Guys: Feast or Famine

Started by RainbowJingles, December 10, 2008, 12:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

That depends on if she was the white pieces or the black...I think that in chess, the white pieces go first.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

iridiscente

CDAGeek

Quote from: upcchris on January 13, 2009, 11:53:17 AM
Now I have time to put in my 5c.

Guys are confusing. Period. But we may nver understand them and they may never understand us, reason being we're designed differently (Thank God!)

Guys who are very honest about how they feel i.e. telling the lady and leaving no room for misunerstanding, come on too strong and make the lady avoid him.

Guys who are very vague about how they feel drive the poor lady to distraction wondering if he's interested or is just being a friend...then the lady becomes convinced they're not interested and moves on.

...actually now I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for the poor blokes. Traditionally it's up to them to make the first move...and I, for one, am an old-fashioned girl.

This is exactly why so many of us are driven to video games (amongst other things). They make more sense than you women.

RainbowJingles

lol  CDA.  That was classic.

:highfive: Chris

But it's all true.  *shaking my head*
How DO guys and girls ever end up dating long enough to get married?

nwlife

**wonders if he dressed up in a white toga over a suit of armor, would that work as a white knight?***

:hypocrite:
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

The Purple Fuzzy

That's one funny mental picture... :lol:

Sis

Quote from: nwlife on January 13, 2009, 11:40:10 PM
**wonders if he dressed up in a white toga over a suit of armor, would that work as a white knight?***

She has a can opener.  :rofl:

Newsman

Cheating on Lady Short Hat already, eh?

John  :waving:

Quote from: nwlife on January 13, 2009, 11:40:10 PM

nwlife

Nither one I don't think would picture me much outside of being in a horse drawn hearse, though with a top hat, I would fit right in as a driver of a horse drawn carriage!  :biglaugh:
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

MelodyB

My dad has a hearse you can use...no horses, but horsePOWER.

Sis

I've never seen a horse draw anything, much less a hearse!   :hypocrite:

MelodyB

I made a letter head for my Dads business the other day and used a horse drawn hearse clipart. LOL

Sis

Yep! Let folks know he's as modern as they come!   :hypocrite: