News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Subway

Started by EricShane, November 20, 2008, 12:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

okay, every morning when I get off work I stop at Subway and get the same thing... its sooo addicting and its sooo awesome! It sounds GROSS I know, but its actually REALLY good, I promise! Dont knock it till you try it, because it will be your favorite! All the people I used to go to church with are hooked now, and my family and all my friends.. anyway heres what it is...

On Honey Oat bread
Tuna
With Pepper Jack Cheese
a Little Bit of Onion
Then Lightly Toasted
then with Spinach, Tomato, and Black Olives
and Lots of Vinagar and Oil

OMG... its to die for. - Theres something about the Vinagar and Oil on Tuna that is irrisitable.. you would never think that, but it is...

and to make it even stranger...

add bacon  ;)
(I usually dont.. because I think its 'enough' as is.)
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

I like their chicken bacon ranch on honey oat.

Backseat Radio

I won't be trying the tuna combination cause I can't eat tuna

EricShane

Quote from: bsr on November 20, 2008, 12:57:43 AM
I won't be trying the tuna combination cause I can't eat tuna

some lady at work was telling me, that it has Mercury in it and I was going to die.. lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Tricia Lea

I stick with the steak and cheese  with lettuce extra onion and mayo

MelodyB

ERIC...I have been really wanting to try this since you told me about it last night...I want one now. I just ate some soup, and Im kinda full, but MAYBE in a couple of hours I will go up there and get it. I need to go to WM anyway and get a few things so I might have to stop on the way back...But I really really want one of these.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

its good girl, you'll be amazed.

MelodyB

Ok...Im not discusted. But amazed is not the word I am looking for.

I am eating it right this second. And it IS good, but maybe if I had the spinich on it I would be amazed. They were out. :smirk2:

I DO however agree that the oil and vineger is what makes this sandwich good.

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on November 20, 2008, 04:16:37 AM
Ok...Im not discusted. But amazed is not the word I am looking for.

I am eating it right this second. And it IS good, but maybe if I had the spinich on it I would be amazed. They were out. :smirk2:

I DO however agree that the oil and vineger is what makes this sandwich good.
omg, shut up! lol... Yes, its not the same w.out the spinach, but Ive had to eat it like that before..

Bliss

I tried it exactly how you said, and it was really good. I'm not sure, but I may try it with banana peppers next time.

EricShane

Quote from: Bliss on November 25, 2008, 12:52:16 AM
I tried it exactly how you said, and it was really good. I'm not sure, but I may try it with banana peppers next time.
oooh what a good Idea!!!!!!!

MelodyB

Yummmm. I want another one of these. Lol

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on March 13, 2012, 07:21:45 AM
Yummmm. I want another one of these. Lol
i just  had one today! I still get that same sandwich at least once a week

MelodyB

I may need to try this again. Lol

Lynx

I get a footlong wheat turkey, with a six-inch worth of imitation crab spread over it, mustard, mayo, spinach, spinach, spinach, more spinach.  Comes out surprisingly fresh tasting, and I usually eat the whole footlong in one sitting.

I ask them to cut my sub in six pieces though.  Much easier to handle and eat without everything spilling.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 18, 2013, 05:16:05 AM
I get a footlong wheat turkey, with a six-inch worth of imitation crab spread over it, mustard, mayo, spinach, spinach, spinach, more spinach.  Comes out surprisingly fresh tasting, and I usually eat the whole footlong in one sitting.

I ask them to cut my sub in six pieces though.  Much easier to handle and eat without everything spilling.
Wait, wait! Isaac eats something that is -gasp- imitation?!?! Say it ain't so.....bro, my assessment of you just dropped considerably. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I'm allergic to shellfish, imitation is all I got.  And it's all Subway has as well - you think they're gonna serve REAL crab?  Lucky for me they don't, or I'd be going to the hospital.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

When I read that I was slightly taken aback as well!

I would HATE being allergic to shell fish. Wow. Crab, lobster, SHRIMP! Crawfish, Oysters...all my favorites! I love fish, tuna, salmon, catfish, bream...but give up shell fish and I might as well turn in my southern residency card.

The horror.

Lynx

Could be worse I suppose... I heard of a guy who was allergic to chocolate.  CHOCOLATE!!!  I'd die.  No more Mosher Roth, no more Schogetten, no more Lake Champlain Chocolate, no more Ritter...
"Do you sing at church?"