But I am going to refrain from it...

Because I am sweet and innocent...

:ignore:

:hypocrite:

*cough*yeah right*cough*   :hypocrite:

yosemite

Quote from: MelodyB on August 29, 2008, 09:30:53 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on August 29, 2008, 04:04:33 PM
It's not a cool pic, I look terrible...which is unfortunately...just like myself.  :smirk2:

Thats actually a very good pic. The best I have of you, and I had to cut myself out of it. LOL

hmmmm! did you punch him in the eye when you cut yourself out of the pic? hahahahahaJK
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Tricia Lea

What do you like about preaching?

Chseeads

Quote from: yosemite on August 30, 2008, 02:49:14 AM

hmmmm! did you punch him in the eye when you cut yourself out of the pic? hahahahahaJK

This is not the ask her thead, it's the ask me thread.

:pound:

Chseeads

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 30, 2008, 02:51:05 AM

I don't know that I particularly like anything about it, honestly.....  It's just something that I do cause I'm sposed to or whatever....

I never have related very well to sentiments of some guys that I've heard talk about how much they just LOVE to preach....

:(

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BeccaBoo

Quote from: almondjoy on August 30, 2008, 02:03:37 AM
Quote from: Brecxie on August 30, 2008, 01:43:10 AM
I could say something mean...

But I am going to refrain from it...

Because I am sweet and innocent...

:ignore:

:hypocrite:

*cough*yeah right*cough*   :hypocrite:

:girltongue:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

almondjoy

Seth, do you think Becca's sweet and innocent?   :hypocrite:

Chseeads

almondjoy

We actually agree on something.  ;)

Ashlee

almondjoy

Scary thought, isn't it?   :smirk2:

BeccaBoo

almondjoy

Can't think of anything mean to say to Seth, Becca?

yosemite

Quote from: Chseeads on August 30, 2008, 05:46:04 AM

I don't know that I particularly like anything about it, honestly.....  It's just something that I do cause I'm sposed to or whatever....

I never have related very well to sentiments of some guys that I've heard talk about how much they just LOVE to preach....

hmmmmmm! in not douting your call, it is my opinion and observation that true preachers love the call after they are settled into it. all still have a sencere want to preach and spread the saving word. most fear the standards issues and stepping on toes and affraid to offend members. it is a hard role and as in the scriptures when samuell was talking to sol, God makes it hard to be a king (ruler, overseer,leader). i feel the Lord places a desire along with his callings, maybe after settleing in. i feel jonah was happy in preaching once he was settled in the idea, and got his priorities straight.

what say ye?
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

BeccaBoo

He aint worth my time and effort AJ...

:roll:

almondjoy

Aww!  EVERYONE'S worth time and effort!   :smirk2:

BeccaBoo

Chseeads

Quote from: yosemite on August 31, 2008, 07:27:30 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on August 30, 2008, 05:46:04 AM

hmmmmmm! in not douting your call, it is my opinion and observation that true preachers love the call after they are settled into it. all still have a sencere want to preach and spread the saving word. most fear the standards issues and stepping on toes and affraid to offend members. it is a hard role and as in the scriptures when samuell was talking to sol, God makes it hard to be a king (ruler, overseer,leader). i feel the Lord places a desire along with his callings, maybe after settleing in. i feel jonah was happy in preaching once he was settled in the idea, and got his priorities straight.

what say ye?

I'm not afraid of that sort of thing....  I dunno how to describe it....  I just do it cause I'm sposed to, not because I just particularly enjoy it or something.  *shrug*

iridiscente

Isn't that better than the ups and downs of great feeling?

Chseeads

BeccaBoo

iridiscente

How is a world born?
A thought
a word
existence.
Is there no travail?