News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

dingbats can count to three in dingbats thread # 33

Started by JonathanHarper, May 16, 2008, 04:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennie-lynnie

MelodyB

I know...I was pickin on you too. But you were not late to camp...just church.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Ohhhhh JONATHAN!! I see you...

I want an update on my nephew. :tapsfoot:

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on June 20, 2008, 02:02:45 PM
:laughhard: :P

It's not funny! I forgot who I was for a minute there.  :blush:

:laughhard:

Hey Dingbats, I finally got to go to youth camp!!!  :clap:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Just_in

Quote from: Sister_Mom on June 21, 2008, 03:44:38 AM

yeah so did i. i just got back today and i am tired and don't have a voice... the two boys that i took got the holy ghost.  :clap: 18 people got the holy ghost on Tuesday night. God is so Good. I don't have a voice left, and i leave again sunday for another week of camp.

Its a hard and demanding job keeping the boys in line but the altar calls were worth it all. every night the presence of God was so thick that kids just linger in the altars for hours after service.

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

Sis

Well, it's a good thing you got to go before you aged out of the youth group! :couch:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis on June 21, 2008, 05:10:06 AM

Well, it's a good thing you got to go before you aged out of the youth group! :couch:

Amen!!!  :laughhard:

That's awesome Justin!!!
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

JonathanHarper

As some of you know the Harpers are the local childrens pastor in the wewahitchka metro area... well last wednesday night we sent home a bible quiz about jesus name baptism and infilling of the holy ghost... well we come to church  on Saturday we get a phone call from pastor (and me being my usual self wonders what i did to get a phone call on a saturday night) well I answered the phone and to my surprise one of the girls that attends our mid week J-Crew Kidz service (her parents don't) parents called the pastor regarding the bible quiz we sent home, wanted to know where some of the answers were located in the Bible, he then began to give a bible study explaining the scriptures that we used and on Sunday morning she was baptized... then we get to church sunday morning and Carson Bishop (Matt's neicee for those of you that know Matt Bishop) come up to us (she also attends J Crew Kidz) and told us that she really enjoyed Wednesday nights lesson and couldn't get if off her mind and asked if she could be baptized and will be baptized this coming Sunday with her parents at church.... God is so GOOD !!! He keeps pouring out blessings upon Blessings !!!

Sis

MelodyB

Carson and Meagan and them live in Wewa now? Since when? LOL

Thats awesome though!

So have you found out anything about the baby yet? I wanna know!

And Wewa METRO? :laughhard: Thats great.

iridiscente

MelodyB

Ooooo Dina!! I like that one! I didnt know we had it!

:dingbatbustamove:

CUTE!!

iridiscente

Sister_Mom

That's awesome news Jonathan! Praise God!!

BTW, we are about to be great-grandparents - it's a BOY!!!!  :clap:

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on June 24, 2008, 04:29:14 PM
BTW, we are about to be great-grandparents - it's a BOY!!!!  :clap:

:o

but you sooo young

congrats

giggles

Sister_Mom

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Brother Dad on June 20, 2008, 01:57:57 PM

It's not funny! I forgot who I was for a minute there.  :blush:

:headrub:
Having an identity crisis there?

The Purple Fuzzy

OK, I'm sure everyone else already knows this, but tell me what makes you guys dingbats? ;)

RainbowJingles

Dingbats are just dingbats!!!!  If they knew what made them dingbats, they wouldn't be dingbats!  They'd be RECOVERING dingbats.