News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

dingbats can count to three in dingbats thread # 33

Started by JonathanHarper, May 16, 2008, 04:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlee

ROFL!  I had to think about what you were talking about when you said vaccums. That's an awesome way around getting your mouth washed out with soap!

MelodyB

Yeah me too!!

Jonathan...why dont you go home and go to bed and get up at 4? Thats what I do. Then you have that time with her and you can still do the stuff that needs to be done.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

JonathanHarper

Quote from: MelodyB on May 29, 2008, 05:31:31 AM
Yeah me too!!

Jonathan...why dont you go home and go to bed and get up at 4? Thats what I do. Then you have that time with her and you can still do the stuff that needs to be done.

Because i fall asleep at work if i do that, i tried that but nothing gets done around the house

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Quote from: trisha11152 on May 29, 2008, 03:03:05 AM
Yeah, I know...who would've thought I'd be watering a garden.  Just to ease the shock a little...I didn't plant any of it.  Well, except the two blueberry bushes...I planted those, but I didn't dig the holes.  They're not doing too well, either.  Our dirt isn't the best.  It's sandy, rocky and has clay in it.   :-\

I literally BOLed on that one.  :laughhard:  :laughhard:
I was telling my hubby what a city girl you are and what I said about you watering the garden, and now you had to go and take away the fun of picturing you out slaving away in a ragged out denim skirt with sweat dripping out of every pore and dirt all over your hands and face, standing there fanning yourself with one hand and a hoe in the other with acres of farm spreading out in front of you.  :laughhard:

Just kidding girl! Glad to hear you're enjoying married life.  :thumbsup2:

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on May 29, 2008, 05:22:29 AM
ROFL!  I had to think about what you were talking about when you said vaccums. That's an awesome way around getting your mouth washed out with soap!

I don't know about awesome because it still has the same meaning and there is a reason why they don't allow the other word.  :roll:

But I did have to laugh at the thought that only Jonathan could have come up with that one.  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Jennie-lynnie

My hubby works third shift. He goes to bed when he gets off work and wakes up around 4:00 or 5:00 then we have the whole evening together. But I do all the houswork and such while he's sleeping.

JonathanHarper

Quote from: Jennie-lynnie on May 29, 2008, 04:47:48 PM
My hubby works third shift. He goes to bed when he gets off work and wakes up around 4:00 or 5:00 then we have the whole evening together. But I do all the houswork and such while he's sleeping.

that'd work for us but my wife works second shift (7-4) and so I make sure everything's done when she gets home where she can relax

Jennie-lynnie

Quote from: Jonathan on May 29, 2008, 04:52:14 PM
that'd work for us but my wife works second shift (7-4) and so I make sure everything's done when she gets home where she can relax

That is really nice! I am sure that she appreciates that very much!

What is relaxing again? LOL. J/K

giggles

Once the baby comes they will probably ask the same question. :laughhard:

Sis

Quote from: Jennie-lynnie on May 29, 2008, 04:54:31 PM

What is relaxing again? LOL. J/K

It's something you will discover in about 18 years! LOL

trisha11152

Well, I'm glad I'm not alone in the whole "never seeing my spouse" thing.  That seems to have been put on the back burner for now, though.  Chad got some welding contracts in New Orleans that he's been working on so he's been working days for a few days now.  We just got back in from a night out.  I can't remember the last time that we went out to eat so it was a nice time.  Now we both have to study...me for my sunday school lesson and him for whatever he's preaching tomorrow.

Loretta... :pound:  Now, why on earth would you want to picture me like that?  That's cruel and unusual!  hahaha  You can get the girl out of the city but you can't get the city out of the girl!

OK...off to study.  Have a good night YOU GUYS.  (interpreted "ya'll")  hahaha

Just_in

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

Sis

The dingbats are all off dingin' someplace.   :sadbounce:

JonathanHarper

I went on the river yesterday with my pastor and assistant pastor . And today I am working on children's ministry awards.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Jonathan on June 06, 2008, 08:20:40 PM
And today I am working on children's ministry awards.

That's the way to do it Jonathan, keeping working and maybe one day you'll get one.  :thumbsup2:

:couch:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

JonathanHarper

Quote from: Sister_Mom on June 07, 2008, 07:34:52 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on June 06, 2008, 08:20:40 PM
And today I am working on children's ministry awards.

That's the way to do it Jonathan, keeping working and maybe one day you'll get one.  :thumbsup2:

:couch:

Now that you mention it.. I received a letter from Gulf Coast this week that told me that I was on the honor's list for last semester.. I had straight A's ... imagine that me, with something higher than a "C" ..... really boost my confidence....   :!: :!: :reaction: :nerd:

Sister_Mom

Way to go Jonathan!!  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

No, it's not hard to imagine.  ;) You and your brother both are just beginning to scratch the surface of your potential. :thumbsup2:

trisha11152

Quote from: Just_in on June 01, 2008, 04:59:52 AM
hey Trisha i miss you.  :hi:

Hey Justin!  Miss you too!  I miss all you guys.  We're all dispersed all over the place now, aren't we?  How sad.   :sadbounce:

I don't have much new news to share other than I had a good day.  I rearranged my living room furniture on Saturday.  That makes me happy.  When I was a kid, I would rearrange our living room furniture on a regular basis out of boredom.  For some reason, my mom didn't ever care that I did that.  Is that weird?

giggles

I haven't even started digging out of the boxes. I spent the afternoon at the garage getting my vehicle repaired, after dropping my husband off at work. I'm not sure how long he is going to be gone.

MelodyB

Giggles and Trish...There is a wedding thread for Giggles in General.. ;) Complete with pictures. :D

Giggles gets married!

and another one with lots of pics. :D

Mom and Dad come to Florida!

Enjoy yall!

MelodyB

HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY DINGBATS!!

In case you didnt know Florida JR camp is this week. Well so far this week 14 of the campers have gotten the Holy Ghost. Our church had 6 kids go, and 5 of them did NOT have the Holy Ghost yet, but I am happy to report that 3 of those 5 got it on Tuesday night!! Bro Crabtree told us last night!! It was RJ, Justin Waller, and Victoria!! YAY!! Keep praying for Jackie to get the Holy Ghost, and pray Mickenzie gets a good blessing too!

:hyper:

giggles

Jennie-lynnie

I miss Florida camp. *sniff* It was awesome.

Plus I got camper of the week :D* teehee. That was pretty cool.

*And thanks to Mel Mel I was late :D*

lol

MelodyB

:wasup:

Im SORRY!! I have told you that a MILLION times in the last 6 years. I mean...how many more times do I have to tell you?

:D

I love you!