News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

dingbats can count to three in dingbats thread # 33

Started by JonathanHarper, May 16, 2008, 04:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_in

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

JonathanHarper

MelodyB

My Jennie!!

*HUG*

Miss you girl...call me sometime! ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

JonathanHarper

wow everyone is quiet... i guess everyone is so busy with their lifes... melody we got a bassnet and a baby bed yesterday.. spent all day today getting some of the baby's room put together

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Just_in on May 19, 2008, 03:15:20 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 19, 2008, 04:35:04 AM
Here ya go Mom...the Levines and their new little man.

His name is Zion btw.

Sorry guys, the last time I was in here I didn't even see this pic.  :-(

He's soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!  :clap:

I imagine it was pretty awesome seeing them again, huh Justin?
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Just_in

Quote from: Sister_Mom on May 23, 2008, 09:19:38 PM
Quote from: Just_in on May 19, 2008, 03:15:20 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 19, 2008, 04:35:04 AM
Here ya go Mom...the Levines and their new little man.

His name is Zion btw.

Sorry guys, the last time I was in here I didn't even see this pic.  :-(

He's soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!  :clap:

I imagine it was pretty awesome seeing them again, huh Justin?

yeah it was it just always knows what to say to uplift you.

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

trisha11152

Hi guys!!! 

Happy Memorial Day!  I'm at home and Chad's at work.  He's working a TRIPLE so I won't see him until Wednesday.   :sadbounce: 

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello.  I haven't talked to many of you in a while.  I hope everyone is doing well. 

I'm going out to water the garden.

See ya!

MelodyB

TRISHA!!

I miss you!!

I am headed that way the first weekend of Aug. I have a family renuion. Maybe we can finally do lunch or something. Ill call ya.

JonathanHarper

So we ( and by we i mean  me) put together the baby's bed tonight. . .  :-\

Sister_Mom

Quote from: trisha11152 on May 26, 2008, 11:36:56 PM
Hi guys!!! 

Happy Memorial Day!  I'm at home and Chad's at work.  He's working a TRIPLE so I won't see him until Wednesday.   :sadbounce: 

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello.  I haven't talked to many of you in a while.  I hope everyone is doing well. 

I'm going out to water the garden.

See ya!

*double hugs* Tricia!!!!!!  :hi:

WAIT-A-MINUTE!!!! Did you say "water the garden" ?!!  :o Tricia watering the garden?!  :o  :laughhard:

errr.... um..... I mean..... how ummmmm...... what's the word I'm looking for? From being single, living in an apartment at the beach (of all places  :roll: ) to watering the garden while hubby is at work!!!! Ain't God GOOD?  :clap:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Jonathan on May 27, 2008, 01:46:51 AM
   So we ( and by we i mean  me) put together the baby's bed tonight. . .  :-\

Awwwww!! What a sweet Daddy!!  :grin: I'm sure she'll appreciate having a bed when she arrives.  ;)

(Nobody panic! No I don't know, I'm just guessing.)

By the way, is there any possibility you would need 3 beds?  As in....... TRIPLETS! :couch:

MelodyB

Quote from: Sister_Mom on May 27, 2008, 02:28:51 AM

Awwwww!! What a sweet Daddy!!  :grin: I'm sure she'll appreciate having a bed when she arrives.  ;)

You are right...you must NOT know, cause if you did, you would have said BOY. :hypocrite:

JonathanHarper

By the way, is there any possibility you would need 3 beds?  As in....... TRIPLETS! :couch:

uh no... the doctor said there is not even a chance there's a second or third one hiding... aint GOD good

MelodyB

Ya know Jonathan, I was thinking about you on my drive home today, and I am really getting anxious about you having this baby...I cant wait for it to get here. I am gonna spoil it!! I have not been around a little baby in a long time, and I am looking forward to this one cause I know I will get to see it and play with it and spoil it all I want cause it will be yours. ;)

Aunt Mel Mel loves wittle Sum Ting Wong. :bigcheese:

Jennie-lynnie

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on May 27, 2008, 05:29:30 AM

You are right...you must NOT know, cause if you did, you would have said BOY. :hypocrite:

Yeah, apparently I'm left out of the loop.  :-(

Congratulations Jonathan.  :clap:

Sister_Mom

:hi: Jennie!!!

Noah is almost 2?!! *gulp* NO WAY!!!  :o

Jennie-lynnie

Yep Yep! Melody will be 1 in June and Noah will be 2 in July *sniff*

MelodyB

Quote from: Sister_Mom on May 27, 2008, 06:21:08 PM

Yeah, apparently I'm left out of the loop.  :-(

Congratulations Jonathan.  :clap:

Psst...there really isnt a loop...if there was, and if I was in it, dont you know YOU would be too ;) I was being silly. 

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Jennie-lynnie on May 27, 2008, 06:44:44 PM
Yep Yep! Melody will be 1 in June and Noah will be 2 in July *sniff*

Wow! :eek!:

I got to babysit grandbabys today!! it was awesoe!! :cloud9:  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

giggles

Sister_Mom

Quote from: giggles on May 28, 2008, 01:26:24 PM
Wow has it been a year already.

Amazing how they come around once every 12 months, right?  :laughhard:

trisha11152

Yeah, I know...who would've thought I'd be watering a garden.  Just to ease the shock a little...I didn't plant any of it.  Well, except the two blueberry bushes...I planted those, but I didn't dig the holes.  They're not doing too well, either.  Our dirt isn't the best.  It's sandy, rocky and has clay in it.   :-\

Oh, and I didn't get to see Chad today.   :cry:  I stopped by his work yesterday after I got off work, but he came home today after I left for work and was gone already when I got home. 

I don't like it.  I want my hubby back.

JonathanHarper

Quote from: trisha11152 on May 29, 2008, 03:03:05 AM
Yeah, I know...who would've thought I'd be watering a garden.  Just to ease the shock a little...I didn't plant any of it.  Well, except the two blueberry bushes...I planted those, but I didn't dig the holes.  They're not doing too well, either.  Our dirt isn't the best.  It's sandy, rocky and has clay in it.   :-\

Oh, and I didn't get to see Chad today.   :cry:  I stopped by his work yesterday after I got off work, but he came home today after I left for work and was gone already when I got home. 

I don't like it.  I want my hubby back.

I know what you mean.. i go to work at ten thirty and get off around seven sometimes later, go home do whatever needs to be done house work, yard work, whatever then at four i lay down, at the same excat time my wife is getting off work.. so unless i stay up later than four i don't get to see her until my days off.   it kinda vaccums being that we've only been married for little over six months