News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For those that have ever worked fastfood!!!

Started by BrittaniHonaker, September 04, 2007, 07:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrittaniHonaker

I jus saw this whole food section and i LOVE food but has anyone ever worked FASTFOOD??? i'm not one to desire to be a lazy bum but no one could ever influence me that fastfood is a great place to work cuz... let me tell ya it sure aint!!(especially the lovely smell it leaves behind after working 7-8 hours a night) yeah sure its a great place to go when u dont feel like cooking or need an after church hangout but as far as working goes....oh no, no, no.....

MelodyB

Good Post Britt!

I have never worked in FAST food, but I worked in Foodservice for 7 years and believe me, I hated it!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Never did fast food, but I was a waitress at a small restaurant one summer. For the most part, I loved it!  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

I've done fast food all my life. When you've got two younger brothers, you don't GET food unless you're fast.  :grin:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Backseat Radio

I worked at Hardee's for 3 years and for the most part it wasn't that bad.  The worst part of it was the group I worked with.  We had a boss that wasn't the best and if you wanted to get ahead you either had to be a drinking buddy or a cute girl that was willing to flirt.  I was neither.  My fast food career quite literally came to a screetching halt when I had my car accident in July 2003 and broke my back.

apsurf

I worked in hardee's for a short bit when I was 16, they wanted me to miss school, miss church, miss alot of things.  That didn't last long.  Most restaurant places I have ever worked at wanted to give the sunday off to the party goers, and have the church people work on sundays. 

mini

I worked at Long John Silvers for several years.  It was fun at the time.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

BrittaniHonaker

Quote from: MelodyB on September 04, 2007, 10:06:03 PM
Good Post Britt!

I have never worked in FAST food, but I worked in Foodservice for 7 years and believe me, I hated it!

was this at the nursing home???

BrittaniHonaker

Quote from: Sis Backseat Radio on September 05, 2007, 02:00:58 AM
I worked at Hardee's for 3 years and for the most part it wasn't that bad.  The worst part of it was the group I worked with.  We had a boss that wasn't the best and if you wanted to get ahead you either had to be a drinking buddy or a cute girl that was willing to flirt.  I was neither.  My fast food career quite literally came to a screetching halt when I had my car accident in July 2003 and broke my back.

wow that sounds like my job now over at Micky Dee's... i cant stand it... but..thats pretty much anywhere u go i guess except for those who have said they enjoy the fastfood career if u could call it that..  :roll: but yeah... its $$$ so I can deal with it i guess..   :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

BrittaniHonaker

Wow thanks so much u guys....!!!!!! ive never posted my own topic before so thanks for replying an making me feel soooo special!!! :biglaugh: love ya all!!

BrittaniHonaker

Quote from: SippinTea on September 05, 2007, 01:47:37 AM
I've done fast food all my life. When you've got two younger brothers, you don't GET food unless you're fast.  :grin:

:beret:

lol thats too funny!!!! :laughhard: