News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Is anyone living in TN??? Around Knoxville???

Started by Drewbears, August 29, 2007, 05:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewbears

We are really considering a move. And we are thinking about there. I am just wanting to talk to someone who is from there.

if you could email me at drewbears@comcast.net I would love it@

Melody

Mr.Hat is in Murfeesburro where there is an awesome church by a Bro.Depriest

http://www.pentecostalsofmurfreesboro.com/intro.htm

TiffanyJ

I don't live in Knoxville, I live in kentucky but only like 2 hours away. I do know there are several really good churches in knoxville. If you move there you better let me know so I can have you take pics of Jaxon!!!

Chseeads

Pewjumper is from Knoxville.....

He doesn't post on here very much, but you might be able to look his name up and PM him....  That, or you might be able to catch him on the apostolicyouth forum......

Kyle

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 29, 2007, 05:25:45 PM
Mr.Hat is in Murfeesburro where there is an awesome church by a Bro.Depriest

http://www.pentecostalsofmurfreesboro.com/intro.htm

I am really looking forward to the day that they change that website.  It's horrid!!

Anyways Drewbear, I live in Murfreesboro, TN and my church is pastored by Bro. DePriest.  I'll PM you with some more information.
Stupidity is a global epidemic.

~Stephanie~

yes you should move!!

Then you could do pics of my baby!

:thumbsup2:

Kyle

It would be nice to arrange a meeting of all the GPer's who live in Tennessee one day.

Heather

i live about an hour outside of knoxville in bristol, tn. i'm up on the tn/va border. any questions i may be able to answer.

hat--we'll have to arrange a meeting sometime. i'm coming to mtsu sometime this winter to see my sis and meet up with some old friends.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Kyle

Sis

PewJumper from the other board, who comes here, lives in Knoxville. He goes to an ALJC church. We visited last month when we were there. The church is AWSOME!