News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

REVERSE BUBBLESHOOTER COMPETITION

Started by Tricia Lea, July 20, 2007, 03:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

ik  new twist to this game You post your scre and bonus  and add your total to the leaderboard Same rules apply exept for its the high score that is the leader
Post your score and bonus and add your name to the leaderboard as in the other

Tricia Lea

this is not intended to replace the other game but to   add some more fun to bubbleshooter

Leaderboard
1 TriciaLea 100,200

MelodyB

Ummmmm this game wont work...cause you can make a game last forever and get a HUGE SCORE and win the competition, no problem....it would be a matter of who could hold out the longest...not a real competition....

Sorry :(
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

true but you hold out too long you can loose  done that a few times

MelodyB

Yeah, but for me, I couldnt participate in this type of competition, it would be too easy for me to hold out and win...I am just like that, and I would MAKE sure I was at the top. I would...I would...I have nothing better at work to do but be sure Im at the top...nope not a good thing for me to do...

Sister_Mom

The idea that I had was this:

Individual Bubbleshooter challenge

One person starts by challenging another person.
The person being challenged has 3 days (36 hours) to accept the challenge.
A lack of response is a forfeit the the challenger wins.

Once the challenge has been accepted, the challenger has 3 days (36 hours) to posts their scores. Once the challenger has posted their scores, the challengee has 3 days (36 hours) to post their scores.
The challenge? 3 consecutive games, low total wins.
The games do not have to be played all in one day, or at one sitting,
but they must be consectutive games
with the board cleared (no 0 scores and no scores from losing games)
(here's the key to the challenge) no restarts

In other words, while you're playing for the low score and your score starts getting high and you either keep playing and clear the board, or you just start a new game? Not with the challenge, that high score game has to count.

Again, the fun in the challenge would greatly depend on the honor system.  :thumbsup2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sister_Mom

I'm pretty sure I couldn't get the highest score, but I think Nicole pretty much said the same thing as Mel-Mel when she started the other challenge, that it was too easy to hold out and get a high score.

On the other hand, I could be totally wrong (it's happened more than once in my life  ;)) and people may enjoy trying for the high score much more.
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

well just thought I would throw it out there for whoever

Sister_Mom

If it wasn't so close to my bedtime, I'd take you on tonight.  :freaky2: But it would take me too long to get to 100,000, I might have a hard time getting up in the morning and I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy my Friday.  :-(

Better play some more tonight Tricia.  :thumbsup2: I'll be back tomorrow. :up2:

Tricia Lea

I have done way higher than that  just threw my last score in to start it off

Sister_Mom

Saving the real score for later huh? I see. I have a feeling you and Mel-Mel will be in some pretty heavy competition over the next few days.  :freaky2:

MelodyB

warmbee

how bout playing the aqua bubble bubbleshooter??? It has rounds and is really hard (to me...)

http://www.bubbleshooter.net/game2.php

the highest score that I've gotten was just over 2,600.

warmbee