News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Preggie Pics Album #4

Started by randerzforya, April 26, 2007, 04:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acjmom

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Jennie-lynnie

Very cute! I love your clothes too!

littlegal

Girl, You're beautiful! I don't know why you don't want your picture taken.

NessasMama

Them are gorgeous pics!!!!!!! I wish I had looked half that great when I was pregnant!!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mvausey

Awweee, thanks guys *blush*  I didn't really think that.  I guess being a size 8(aus) the whole time it was a huge shock for me when I hit over 60kg for the first time.  :o  :yikes:  :sob:

Quote from: littlegal on July 20, 2007, 04:46:11 PM
Girl, You're beautiful! I don't know why you don't want your picture taken.

I don't know either :silly:  I just hate cameras (or petrified at it would be a better term) for some reason, especially when they're aimed at me.  :nono:

littlegal

I love the pics in your sig line.  Kari is adorable!

nicolejoy

Hey - I think I recognise your husband - do you guys go to the Santos' church in Sydney??

I agree - Kari is absolutely beautiful!!

mvausey

Quote from: littlegal on July 26, 2007, 02:19:55 PM
I love the pics in your sig line.  Kari is adorable!

Awweee fanks!^_^  Actually I'm also grateful that she's such a good girl and isn't so hard to look after.  I'd go nuts if I get a difficult baby.

Quote from: nicolejoy on August 10, 2007, 03:44:21 PM
Hey - I think I recognise your husband - do you guys go to the Santos' church in Sydney??

Yes.  We moved up here in Lismore 4 years ago for several reasons, which I believe was a wise move since we finally got ourselves a house just in time when I was pregnant with Kari  :great:

nicolejoy

That's great - so you go to church with Jason then? I'm really good friends with him!!

What's your name? And your husband's? I can't remember!! I think you've told me before, but I forgot - but now that I "know who you are", I'll remember!!

mvausey

Well, my name is Marlyn, and my husband's name is Jason (coincidentally, hahaha!) so at the moment we have two Jasons in our church plus three Richards so there you go.  :lol:  Don't worry, I'm bad at names too..and I mean HOPELESS  :freaky2:

nicolejoy

I asked my husband this morning "Do you know the guy with red hair from the Santos's church?" and he said "You mean Jason??" - he said that Jason would know him too - his name's Bernard.

Marlyn - do you pronounce that the same as Marilyn?? or differently??

mvausey

Whatever you do, NEVER call me Marilyn...it annoys the life out of me  :freaky2:  just pronounce my name way you prounounce the name of that big fish with pointy nose, lol! I'd rather that than ppl call me Marilyn, honest.

Hahaha!  "a guy with red hair" that's a good one  :laughhard:  I guess he was the only redhead in ptr Freddie's church back then so he does stood out, well, his hair that is.  :lol:

Is your husband Sis Mary's son?  We know Sis Mary back in Sydney.

*disclaimer*
Sorry folks for being  :offtopic:

nicolejoy

Quote from: mvausey on August 12, 2007, 11:37:59 AM
Whatever you do, NEVER call me Marilyn...it annoys the life out of me  :freaky2:  just pronounce my name way you prounounce the name of that big fish with pointy nose, lol! I'd rather that than ppl call me Marilyn, honest.

Sorry!! I just wanted to check coz it's hard to "read" it and know how to say it!!

Yep, my hubby is "Sis Mary's son" - that's how everyone knows him ;) She's famous ;)

mvausey

Quote from: nicolejoy on August 12, 2007, 04:57:22 PM
Sorry!! I just wanted to check coz it's hard to "read" it and know how to say it!!

Yep, my hubby is "Sis Mary's son" - that's how everyone knows him ;) She's famous ;)

It's all good sis!  Just giving you a warning cuz lately people have been calling me just that and it really gets to me, hehehe!

Anyhoo, nice to meet you.  You guys still go to Campsie church?

nicolejoy

Actually, we live in Hong Kong now ;) Before that, we went to the Shellharbour church - Bro Meijer used to be pastor, Bro Morris is now. I grew up in that church and my parents are still there. Before we got married, Berny (and his family) actually were going to Bro Sam Vulivosa's church in Paramatta ;)

Anyways - sorry for taking this thread off-track... Marlyn - if you want, you can PM/email me!! My info is in my profile, I think ;)

~Stephanie~

That's ok girls!

Infact I'll just put the thread back on track a bit and post a pregnant pic of myself.

me at 19 1/2 weeks

Jennie-lynnie

I can't believe you're 19 1/2 weeks! Time seems like it's flying! You look great!

LeahMarie

Awww! Cuuuute, Steph! I love baby bumps!!!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

~Stephanie~

It is flying!! It is crazy!

I can't believe I"m almost halfway there. I remember just finding out I was pregnant (and being upset and crying...lol)

I specifically wore an outfit to show the pregnant pooch

If i wear the right clothes, I can still get away with not looking pregnant!  ;)
(but only for a couple more weeks probably)

LeahMarie

Does anyone have anymore preggie pics? Who all is pregnant? Is it just Stephanie?
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

NessasMama

I was just wondering the same thing. Who is pregnant?
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Amelia Bedelia

NessasMama

MelodyB

NOT ME!! :hyper:

Miranda is still preggo...and she is having a girl, but I dont know when in the world she will ever get back on here...
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?