News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

Quote from: newkris on March 04, 2007, 02:29:06 AM
great, michael.  very cool views . .  i mean, cool like you know .  . good . . not like cold, although those are certainly cool like cold, too.

For some reason that made me laugh! Alot! :laughhard: I guess it reminds me of how I ramble on :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

Here are some awesome ones I found!

I set this one as my background...its looks AWESOME!

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

B

:grin: Awesome! I love lightning!!

B

AmberMarie

A black community on the side of the interstate in Potchefstroom, South Africa

Random landscape in Alberton, South Africa

I accidently took this pictures....it's the top of an old world style chapel...

nytxn

Quote from: AmberMarie on March 29, 2007, 05:00:12 PM

I accidently took this pictures....it's the top of an old world style chapel...

That's one beautifully composed 'accidental' picture.

Make more accidents like that, sis.

mini

Here are a few pics I took yesterday.  Ill have to post some more pics of the plane...

Chelleebelle, B & W

Chelleebelle, the kiddos and the plane, B & W

Another shot of Chelleebelle, kiddos and plane, B & W
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Raecheal

aw - those are lovely Jeremy!

RandyWayne

Great pictures!  I love looking at those old planes and imagining the men who actually flew in them.  The Right Stuff.

I can almost picture the leather cap, scarf, and handlebar mustache! LOL 

mini

Here is a few more:

We brought this plane in right as it started raining.  I really liked the way the water beaded up on the wings.

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

LeahMarie

Those are great pictures, Jeremy! I love the ones with your family! :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Raecheal

I had forgotten about this thread. ;)

Two of my sisters and I let a friend (taking a class) shoot pictures of us this afternoon.. Here are a few..

It was so cold.. I love being able to look over and see downtown across the water in the last one.

Raecheal

I like this one..

LeahMarie

Those are great, Rae! :thumbsup2:

Raecheal

Thanks.. She snapped a couple hundred!

LeahMarie

Wow! That's pretty awesome! I loove taking pictures! :thumbsup2:

MelodyB

Rae...how many sisters do you have? You said "Two of..."

NessasMama

Awesome pics Rae!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Raecheal

MelodyB

Oh ok...it sounded like you have like 6 or 8 of em!

I dont have any, I have two Brothers instead. Im the Baby.

mini

Did you reimburse her for the cameras you broke?  *cough*

Great pics...LOL

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 05, 2007, 03:13:29 AM
Did you reimburse her for the cameras you broke?  *cough*

:laughhard: :great:

SippinTea

Love the pics, Rae!  :thumbsup2:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Raecheal

newkris

i like the matching/not-matching look.  very cool.  of course, all pics turn out good when lovely ladies are the subject!  i like the blurry flowers, too.  very cool.

what river and what city?  (i feel like i should know this . . . but . . . i seem to have forgotten)
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Raecheal

St. John River..

Flows down the middle of Fredericton.. Separates the north side and south side of the city / town.