News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

The Newest Little Hillbilly: Bella Carmichael *Hey Mesi, it's new! lol*

Started by Chseeads, January 27, 2007, 05:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

AWWWW Thats cute!!

You might have posted that somewhere, but you have to remember, I JUST got into reading the sharing threads, and furthermore....I dont follow you around reading all your posts.....like you want to believe.....
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

MelodyB

JuJu03

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

SippinTea

Chseeads, she's adorable! And she's obviously got an uncle who is going to spoil her rotten!  :)

Is it just me, or does her little mouth look like a rosebud in the picture you used for your avatar?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

nicolejoy

She's SO cute... she was still a bit premmie right? How far along was Deb when Bella was born?? That's probably why she's SO tiny... half the size of Esther's 11lb baby ;)

Chinadoll

I thought the same thing about the rosebud.

I don't think I've seen a rosebud mouth before no matter how many stories that claim the heroine has one!

Bella is exquisite.

Seth -- you need to get Josiah a big brother present!   It's a good thing -- a stuffed animal or something -- I've gotten doll babies for boys that age but you have to find a boy doll!    (Joel got a tiny love cub with a  bottle)   That way they have something to love on while mommy takes care of baby...

Nai

Chseeads

I actually got Josiah a Cars car yesterday. 

The Eeyore in a couple of the pics was what I got Bella....hopefully she likes Eeyore, because that's the second one I've got her, I got her one for Christmas while she was yet unborn....lol 

Deb was a day shy of being 36 weeks when she was born.

joyeuse

What a cute tiny beauty baby. congrats to parents and uncle.

littlegal

She's perfect!  So beautiful!  She does favor Josiah, I think.  I think Bella suits her well.

nicolejoy

Hey Seth, you remind me of Eeyore - is that why you keep buying those presents for Bella?? Coz he reminds you of yourself??

MelodyB

I was thinking the same thing Nik!

I think he is trying to get Bella to like Eeyore, so she will in-advertantly like him as well.

:hypocrite:

myhaloisintheshop

Seth has been told on many occasions that he is an Eeyore....lol

Chseeads

Quote from: nicolejoy on January 29, 2007, 03:10:56 AM
Hey Seth, you remind me of Eeyore - is that why you keep buying those presents for Bella?? Coz he reminds you of yourself??

Yep....  And Deb and James have called me Eeyore too.  And they bought me a little Eeyore that stays in my vehicle all the time.

Chseeads

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on January 29, 2007, 04:23:24 AM
Seth has been told on many occasions that he is an Eeyore....lol

Thank you for filling in in my absence, Sarba....LOL

Oh, and Bella is something like 18 and a half inches long I think they said, fyi, as I didn't have the length measurement before.

Chseeads

Chseeads

Chseeads

Chseeads

InChristGirl

Chseeads

MelodyB

SHE IS SOOO TINY! WOW!

And CUTE!!!

Josiah looks so proud!

Tricia Lea

Chseeads