News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

"What color is your toilet brush?" is how it begun, SHARE everything in 4-9-1!

Started by MelodyB, January 22, 2014, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I wasnt the one who started it. Don't blame me! I just brought it back...I could have said something about the Boar.

Count your blessings. ;)

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MelodyB on January 22, 2014, 05:15:01 AM
I wasnt the one who started it. Don't blame me! I just brought it back...I could have said something about the Boar.

Count your blessings. ;)

:pound:

The one in the bathroom is beige and white.  The one on the back porch is blue and white.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Currently the bathroom I am sharing doesn't have one in it. We've only been here a week and a half and it has not appeared yet. I'm sure it will soon, and judging by the bathroom decor, it will be blue or white.

I really need a plunger though...no matter what color.

Lynx

You didn't start it?  What, was this the title for the first ever sharing thread?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Kinda. It wa the topic anyway...it started with silly stuff to share. It evolved into us sharing about our day to day lives and just general "anything goes" posts, no matter the topic or questions.

Lynx

So in other words, y'all were just as crazy in the beginning as you are now.  Handy information.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 22, 2014, 12:24:24 PM
So in other words, y'all were just as crazy in the beginning as you are now.  Handy information.  :cool:
Of course they were. Leopards don't change their spots. :hypocrite:
Morning, all. Back at work. And a coworker has just passed me the welcome information that his dad wants to sell his truck- a 64-66 Chevy, one owner, and solid. Needless to say, I will be going to look at it. And maybe buy it, which will enrage my lovely bride.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Our toilet brush is mostly white with a couple of blue rubbery grip places on the handle.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on January 22, 2014, 12:44:42 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 22, 2014, 12:24:24 PM
Of course they were. Leopards don't change their spots. :hypocrite:
Morning, all. Back at work. And a coworker has just passed me the welcome information that his dad wants to sell his truck- a 64-66 Chevy, one owner, and solid. Needless to say, I will be going to look at it. And maybe buy it, which will enrage my lovely bride.  :P
So nice of you to buy me a truck!

Birthday cake and coffee is one of the best breakfast ever!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Backseat Radio

Today's my day off.  Hoping we don't get too much snow today. Would like to go to church tonight without dealing with bad roads.

taco_harvell

Please pray for me. Seems my body is just under attack. I had a huge lump come up on my low back and it is apparently a pocket of infection that has ruptured internally. Elona went to get antibiotics. If the fever isn't gone and it's not better at all by tomorrow back to the doctor and possibly getting a knife put to it. I'm sick of being sick! I need GOD to move!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Shouldn't have taken that 2 hour nap this afternoon. It seemed like such a good idea at the time......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Yeah me too.

ONE MORE NIGHT of sleeping on the floor and I get my bed tomorrow night!! WHOOT!

My brother and I are headed to MS EARLY tomorrow and grabbing my stuff and coming straight back. Thank ya Lord! Good thing he is driving...that's a long trip to go there and back in one day.

MelodyB

Getting a shower now and then gonna make a pizza for lunch. And a pot of coffee. Yeah baby!

Nelle

My toilet brush is silver and white.

Cheeto: I miss ODIE, if you talk to him. I read some of my old PMs the other day, and he had left some very encouraging messages that even still made me smile. I'm thankful for people who speak encouragement and love into our lives.

I'm supposed to be receiving an email today that could possibly have a profound effect on my finances. If I were to apply, be interviewed, and be hired - it'd be double what I make yearly now. My husband and I have been praying over our finances for all of our marriage (of course! LOL), and this is the first BIG possiblity that's come about. I'm horrible with change, so I at first was hesitant to even apply, but I was quickly reminded of every prayer I've been praying, and realized that I shouldn't say no to opportunity out of fear. We want to be where God needs us, and if I'm to be in that workplace, so be it. If not, I'll stay where I am until such a time as I am moved. :) Just want help praying. :)

sunlight

Quote from: HeatherB on January 23, 2014, 05:35:00 AM
Shouldn't have taken that 2 hour nap this afternoon. It seemed like such a good idea at the time......

I do this all the time, and then regret it.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Well. This day has been fun. My coworker that had promised to bring in "an old ham radio" to me did just that, and then some. He brought me TWO vintage radios. (Drake Tr-4's to be exact- Isaac, that would be roughly equal to you getting an original Tandy or Apple, I guess)
These fine old ladies of the radio world have been welcomed into my ham shack with open arms. They are 1965-66 vintage, which is ancient in radio speak. they have such a beautiful sound- I listened to a station in Perth, Australia for nearly an hour, just enjoying the sound. If I can locate a mic for them I will use them often....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

The difference being you can use a vintage radio to contact the same people a modern radio can contact.  A vintage computer, collectible status aside, is best shredded for flak.
"Do you sing at church?"